𝓡𝓮𝓶𝓾𝓼 𝓛𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 (2/2)

THIRD PERSON POV
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞
Telepathy

I

t was already 12:30 when Rossa finished explaining the rules and function of the game.

Rossa Spun the bottle once everyone got to their places and it landed on hermione who picked dare.

"I dare you to destroy one of your books. And it has to be your favourite one." Said rossa, almost gleefully.

Hermione looked mortified, but did it anyway - with a bit of hesitation. - then spun the bottle again and it landed on Blaise who picked truth.

"Is it true your Bisexual?" Said Hermione who blaise replied with a "No..." which made ron look dissapointed but only Harry and rossa Caught it "...Im gay." Said blaise again which made Ron perk up. 'Yes its blairon. If you dont like it Suck it up. I aint changing.' thought rossa.

Blaise then spun the bottle, which landed on Pansy who picked Dare.

"i dare you to hit Granger with a book" said blaise. Which Pansy Did so, Gleefully. Then pansy spun the bottle which landed on Harry. Who answered with a "Dare"

"I dare you to turn into your Animagi for the next 2 rounds." said Pansy. Which made Harry Sigh before turning - or Flaming since its flames - into a Black, Silver and Purple Pheonix, which made everyone Other then Rossa, Lupin and harry gap.

A few Clapping from rossa got them back, Harry - Whos still in his Pheonix Form - Had to use his wings to spin the bottle, which Landed on rossa. "truth" replied Said female Cooly which Harry used Telepathy for the Question "What are you gonna do for christmas?" And got a "a small Intermission game." Which Confused everyone but rossa.

Rossa then spun the bottle, which landed on Ginny who Picked 'Dare'.

"I dare you to pick up Harry" said rossa knowing Full well Harry Does NOT like to be picked up by a female. Harry then Glared at both Ginny and Rossa but Ginny Mistook it for quote on Quote 'wanting to be picked up by her' so she did so. Only for Harry to Let out a Ear-percing Shriek, Flairing his Wings/Feathers out and Actually Scrached Ginny on the Cheek twice with his Talons. Which Confused most of the cast - or more detailed, the slytherins - and for rossa to Try to stiffle her laughter - and failing terribly -

And since it was Two Rounds, Harry flamed back into his Human Form, walked up to Rossa and Smacked Rossa on the back of her head with a book he got. Which got Rossa to Spludder. Then walked back and Hit Ginny on the top of the head - much to the Slytherin's amusement - for "Trying to Pick me up."

Later in the day the game resumed and the cast went to bed.

Word count : 470
Updated : 23/12/20