"I know, I'm just overwhelmed.. You spoil me too much." I said smiling while wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Heard you mama, come eat." He said and I did exactly that. He already had my food out the bag and set up, so all I had to do was sit down and eat. He knew I loved this little hole in the wall breakfast spot he put me onto a few months ago, so that's what he decided to get us. I sat down and started to eat my food when he said something again.

"Neither of us are used to being with people that actually give a fuck about us.. clearly. Ima trust you and let you be the woman I know I need in my life, but you gotta let me do the same. As your man I don't want to do anything but protect you, spoil you and build a life with you. Let me ma... I told you and ima keep telling you.. I got you aight?"

"And as your women I wanna make sure you good before you leave out that door. I don't like when you shower me with love and gifts and don't want me to do the same. I really appreciate all of this though, I just hope you didn't get it because I was mad at you." I said walking over to him. I stood in between his legs kissing his face.

"Nah, I got it while you was mad at me but it wasn't for you to forgive me, that's why I waited on giving it to you. I already know how you are." He said chuckling

"How am I?" I asked him laughing while going to sit back down

"Yo you know if I woulda shown up tryna get you to talk to me by bringing gifts you woulda spazzed." He told me and I laughed. He was right, My love and forgiveness wasnt to be bought. "I love that about you though, it's never about the money. You as real as it get."

"You right, thank you so much though baby. It means a lot that you thought of me and got me all of this even thought I know you have the money to spend, it's the thought that counts."

"So if I woulda walked in this bitch with a gift card you'd be just as grateful?" He asked

"Hell yes. As long as it's gift card to a place or restaurant I actually go to I wouldn't care." I told him honestly

"I know, that's why you got my heart." He said causing the biggest smile to grace my face

"Stoppp." I whined, he knew I hated when he said smooth ass shit to me, it made me weak in the knees.

We both sat at the table devouring our food in silence. When I was done, I threw my trash away and walked into the kitchen to get all of the things Saint bought me. This nigga went crazy, and he knows exactly what I like.

"I don't know why you acting like you don't want to go try all that shit on with a matching fit right now, you don't gotta front for me ma, I know yo ass extra." He said making me laugh

"Boy whatever, you swear you know me."

"What I tell you bout calling me boy...." He told me

"Saint, shutup" I said giggling

"Yea okay mama." He said walking into my room as I followed behind. My phone started to ring and I picked up seeing It was Jayda.

"Hello." I said answering the phone

"Girl, what you doing?" Jayda asked on the other end