Instead of the expected controlled Deku freak out, he snorts a laugh. 

"What?" I snap, still trying to look intimidating.  

"You look like you're planning a murder while severely c-constipated-" He says before braking  into giggles. Toga takes a look at my face, then joins in the laughter. 

"You guys!" I yell. "I am TRYING to be SCARY and VILLAINOUS."

Dabi snorts. 

Hiccuping, Toga manages to say "Okay okay. So, it's Deku. What *hic* now?"

"Do we take him back or kill him or what?" Dabi asks.

Izuku immediately stops laughing.

"I vote we take him back to base," Toga says, raising both arms above her head.

"Me too," Dabi says, giving a half-hearted hand flop.

"I was going to take him back anyway," I grunt.

"I love democracy," Izuku  mutters under his breath. Then he raised his voice and says, "You guys can't just kidnap me."

"You know," Dabi says, "if you don't act like a deranged fire breathing bear who can sit and have a calm conversation, (cough, Bakugo cough) it's basically an adoption."

"Yeah!" I whoop, scooping Deku up off the ground. Toga jumps in for what I suppose was going to be a group hug, but turned into a dogpile on the ground. 

We all get up, laughing. I still have Izuku by the wrist, just in case.

"Alright then," Dabi asks, "you coming?"

Izuku look down at my hand around his wrist, and seems to assess the situation. "Sure," he says, looking up, "do you guys have a car?"

Dabi grins deviously. "You bet we do..."

-Ochako POV, 20 mins earlier, after Izuku left-

Iida, Tsuyu, Todoroki and I watch the door slam behind Deku.

"I'm worried about Midoriya," Iida says, copping his hands through the air.

"I think we should follow him," Todoroki mutters. "You know Midoriya, we can't trust his to get gummy bears from the corner store without breaking his arms."

The decision is unanimous, and we stride out the door after Deku.

We stay out of sight, following about a block behind him. He stops at a large intersection, glancing around and then, as if spotting something, he jogs over to a group of people.  

"Is that..." Iida says, gesturing to the group of three that Deku has walked over to. 

"It's Denki, and I'm pretty sure that the other two are members of the LOV," Todoroki mutters.

We walk closer, and as we watch, Deku reaches out to Denki, and the blonde grabs him by the hand. 

"What's going on?" I ask no one in particular. 

We continue weaving through the crowd toward the other group of four, then stop about ten feet away, letting ourselves be hidden by the bustling people. We can't hear what they're saying very clearly, but they are definitely speaking. Deku says something, and then the group bursts out laughing.

"He looks so at ease." Tsuyu ribbits. I clench my fists.

Then we catch a few words of conversation. Something about deranged bears, Bakugo, and surprise adoptions. Then Denki whoops loudly and sweeps Deku off his feet. I take a step backward. 

"Uraraka, are you okay?" Todoroki asks me.

"Yeah, fine."

A couple more words filter through the noise of the crowd.

"You coming?" he man with purple burns asks Deku.

He shrugs. "Sure, do you have a car?"

A devilish grin spreads over Dabi's face. "You bet we do..."

At that point I can't stay quiet anymore. "Deku-kun?" I say stepping into sight. The others whisper for me to come back, and that Deku could be another traitor, but follow me out of the safety of the crowd.

"Duhh," Denki says. The villains stare at us, and Deku goes pale.

Then Denki yells "NOT TODAY, SATAN!" and swings Deku around into a piggy back position. 

"SMOKE BOMB!" Dabi cries, throwing something onto the ground.

"Wrong bomb, Dabi," Toga says, "that's a bath bomb."

"BATH BOMB!" Dabi yells, and quickly scoops the bath bomb off the ground and throws it at my forehead. It bounces off and rolls away. 

Then they dash across the street to the same car that had picked Denki up. 

"I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!" Deku yells back at us.

"CONSENSUALLY!" Denki cries.

Then Denki hurls Izuku into the backseat and dives in after him. Toga takes shotgun, and Dabi throws himself behind the wheel. They all blast off, leaving behind the smell of burnt rubber and the echoes of One Direction's 'Midnight Memories'.

(Note: Toga picked the music)

"So..." Todoroki says "do we tell someone or go after them or..."

"The only way to catch up with them is to use our quirks, and we can't do that safely or legally in this crowd," Iida says with a bitter tinge to his words. "We'll have to go back to UA and report this. Then we can make a plan."

Todoroki slouches sadly as we trudge back to school. 

All of us are shell shocked.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*sips tea* hello friends. If you like Traitor Denki fanfiction, I suggest reading @rainmazed's story! And if you like my writing style, you can look at my other work in progress, Chris Exists.

 Not super relevant note, read if you want to: If you have any suggestions, things you would like to see in this story, or story ideas that you want me to possibly write (fanfiction or creative writing or whatever) just tell me! Unless I don't know the fandom or something. I'm also not good at writing romances. Actually, I've never tried... you know what? Suggest me anything you want my to write in my style. Fanfic ideas, general story ideas, one shot scenes, or even just random action scenes or characters you want me to grow a story off of. I love working with other creative people, and have always wanted to collaborate with someone on a story. 

Have a nice day/night! Love, HoleGremlin19