Part 2 (Huzzah)

-Third Person-

"Um..." Izuku said, and everyone in the class looked back at him. Class had ended,and Izuku was waving a hand in front of Denki's face. "It's definitely been over an hour... shouldn't he be charged by now?"

"You're right.." Uraraka said, worried.

"HOw sHoUld I knOw dEkU," Bakugou yelled.

"Should someone get Recovery Girl?" Ojiro asked.

Just as everyone was starting to panic, Denki half snorted half sneezed, and spit the charger out of his mouth. Then he reached up and smacked himself hard, as if he was going to clap, but his face had gotten in the way. Izuku awkwardly hopped backward, and Denki opened his eyes so wide that he looked like a somewhat deranged lemur. Then Denki saw Izuku, who was just moments from falling, and lunged over his desk, grabbing Izuku by both his shoulders, steadying him on his feet.

-Denki POV-

I slammed the door of my room closed. I changed out of my uniform and into a pair of pink and black flannel pants and a black crop top, and fell face-first onto my horribly patterned bed. I couldn't let Izuku find out that I was the traitor... especially not Izuku because he was so close to All Might.

"Grarrg..." I mutter-shouted into my pillow. Then I heard a ping from my phone. Upon taking it out, I saw that the text was from the chat labeled TheCrustyOne

TheCrustyOne: Toga and Twice are being annoying, and I'm rlly bored. You free to talk?

The Human Pikachu: lol sure. Can't promise I won't be annoying to

TheCrustyOne: That's true. You are annoying.

The Human Pikachu: Aww, thanks. ^w^

TheCrustyOne: Aaaand, there it is

The Human Pikachu: what?

TheCrustyOne: the annoying

The Human Pikachu: heyyyyyyyy ur so mean

TheCrustyOne: stoppppp whiningggg

The Human Pikachu: >:(

TheCrustyOne: lol

The Human Pikachu: Sooo

TheCrustyOne: wut is it?

The Human Pikachu: What' up :)

TheCrustyOne: It's January 16

The Human Pikachu: Oh! Dabi's b-day id the 18th

*is

TheCrustyOne: Yeah. Toga suggested that we have a party, and now everyone wants you to come.

The Human Pikachu: Sounds fun! :)

TheCrustyOne: yup, I was thinking that we could pick you up in the morning and we can all spend the day together and stuff

The Human Pikachu: Kewl. So, Sunday morning?

TheCrustyOne: wait... it's Friday?

The Human Pikachu: lol yeah. You didn't know?

TheCrustyOne: shut up. Anyway, I could pick you up saturday morning and you could stay for the weekend. Everyone would definitely be happy to have you home for a few days.

The Human Pikachu: Sounds great.

TheCrustyOne: Alright. Meet me three blocks down from UA. Dabi and I will pick you up. Toga might come as well. Twice, if we are very, very unlucky. But definitely Dabi. I don't know How to drive.

The Human Pikachu: Sounds like a plan. How does 6-6:30 work for you?

TheCrustyOne: It works. I'll tell Kurogiri

The Human Pikachu: great. Bye bro

TheCrustyOne: Tomorrow morning then. And don't call me bro.

The Human Pikachu: I will never stop

TheCrustyOne: shut up and goodbye. Don't forget to delete the messages.

The Human Pikachu: ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

TheCrustyOne: oh my lord

I deleted the conversation from my phone, then slipped it into my back pocket. Then I got up, opened my door, and headed down to the dorm kitchen. I was starving.

As soon as I reached the main area, I remembered what had happened in class that day. The Bakusquad all sat at the couches in front of the TV, and as soon as I came down the stairs, Kirishima, Mina, and Sero turned around to look at me. (Bakugou was eating, and didn't pay attention to other students after class anyway so... I wasn't sure he even knew what had happened.)

"Hey man," Kirishima said, "what happened earlier?"

"What do you... mean?" I asked.

"You charged for like, two hours," Mina said, "and then you were acting weird."

"Oh," I laughed, "I was charged up, but zoned out a few minutes into class."

Bakugou snorted, still not looking at me. "Fucking suspicious if you ask me."

Kirishima laughed. "You're so skeptical, Bakubro."

I forced a chuckle as Sero and Mina laughed with Kirishima.

I then slipped out of the conversation, and sped walked into the dorm kitchen.

"Hey Denki!" Mina called from the couches, "we're going to the mall Saturday; you in?"

"I can't," I called back.

"Why?" Sero asked.

"I'm seeing my family." It really wasn't that far from the truth.

"We can go Sunday?" Mina suggested.

"I'm staying with them for the weekend," I said, "you guys have fun."

"Are you taking the train?" Kiri asked, "Because the teachers don't want us using public transport without company. League of Villains and stuff."

I stifled a laugh.As if I had to worry about the League. But I just said, "Nah, they're picking me up a few blocks from here."

"Cool," Sero said, "we can walk to the drop-off point."

"Haha, yes," Minacried,raising her arms above her head, "we shall be your honor guard!"

"You guys don't have to-" I tried to protest.

"Yeah," Kirishima said, "it would be safer."

I sighed through my nose. Then I pulled out my phone and texted to the LOV group chat, Wear disguises.