Then you arrived in a room,when it open inside is very pretty,it have more colors then the other previous rooms that you sew,

while you are admiring every part of the room you hear a voice talking it was the guy that accompanied you here.

The room:

???:"this is your room,don't go away from here until there is someone that come here and says to you that you can go out"

You didn't said anything in return since you were still proceeding all the things that happened,

you go to the bed and take a rest from the very tiring trip.

It was almost lunch time and at 1 pm there was a soft knock on the door

You opened it and it was a different guy from the three guys that you sew earlier.

He looked like a bunny and he is also very sweet, he didn't hesitate to talk to you.

???:"hi nice to meet you my name is Jaemin"
Y/n:"uhhmm hi my name is Y/n"
Jaemin:"That is a very buetyfull name,do you like your room?"
Y/n:"yeah is very pretty"

You walked towards the dinning room and there were a lot of people that terrific you because they are all males.

They all stopped what they are doing and started to study you, you got intemedeted but Jaemin hold your hand and made you sit between him and Jisung.

You were eating quietly and didn't said a word since when you entered.

Someone felt how awkward it is and it was someone who is foreigner and i could tell it by the way he talks,he have a different accent but he looks like korean.

???:" what is this awkward silence let's say something to the new girl hi my name is Mark i am one of the capos"
???:"hi my name is Haechan and i am one of the soldiers"

At first the people that started to present themselves are the younger ones but after that even the older ones did present themselves.

Then someone talked and it is him,the man that came at your house yesterday.

I thought that he was in the room but he was by the door watching every single move we did.

???:"And my name is Jaehyun,i am the boss of the most powerful gang in Korea"

It was all silence again until he started to talk again.

Jaehyun:"i want you to get ready tomarrow we will have a big deal with the most powerful gang that exist in United States."

Everbody in the room stoped eating and looked at Jaehyun with scare in there eyes becouse they all know very well what is going to happen to you.

They are just going to treat you like a sex toy and hurt you till you don't breath anymore.

I sew that of the older ones,Taeyong wanted to say something in defence but he knows very well that he might just get things worse.

But not Johnny,he knows that his childhood friend wouldn't do that to a very sweet and beautiful soul.

Even if they are mafias Johnny is not going to let Jaehyun destroy his name for solding a women money in return.

So after lunch Johnny went to Jaehyun's office to tell him that this is not a good idea.

Johnny's pov

I knock at the door and waited for a 'come in' by Jaehyun,when i finally hear him i open the door and sit to the nearest chair i could see.

Jaehyun:"why are you here?"
Johnny:"i am here becouse you have to stop, solding people especially womens"
Jaehyun:"what do you mean?,i can do wherever i want i am the boss and if your talking about that girl,why shouldn't i sold her?"
Johnny:"Becouse we don't harm ladies,we don't hurt womens!!"
Jaehyun:"yes we do for money, without money what are you going to do? Nothing right that is what money needs for but a women? What can a women do to you?they just destroy you in to pieces!"
Johnny:"no!!they can give us love when we need it and straight whem we feel weak"
Jaehyun:"pffff Johnny please don't say this bullshit"
Johnny:"i am not,you are the one that is insane here"

Jaehyun got tired of Johnny so he just got his gun and poited it to Johnny's arm and fire the gun.

Johnny screamed in pain,the members that were outside secretly hearing the conversation entered the room with no hesitations and help Johnny.

Johnny:"i am really concern for you,i hope you think about this deeply"

And with that the night ended with Johnny being hurt,Y/n crying in her room and Jaehyun thinking about his actions.

In the same night Jaehyun entered your room he didn't made any sounds so you don't wake up.

The truth is that he has been spaying you and he knows that your parents have a debt to him so he just waited for a very long time to make the right move.

He feel inlove with you the moment he sew you helping people, he feel for your kindness but also for your beatifull face and body.

Even though he loves you,he dosen't want to get destracted by you in his life so he thinks that solding you will be a bettet desicion but he was wrong.

He dosen't know anymore what to do the moment he sew you very close.

Does Jaemin have a crush on Y/n too?
Is Jungwoo going to talk to Y/n?
Is Jaehyun going to sold Y/n