Debt

Y/n pov

Today i woke up as usual,i took a shower as silent as possible or they are going to beat me for making loud noises.

After that i putted on my school uniform,perpared my breakfast and got ready to leave,but i got stopped by my father yelling at me.

Dad:"yah you,come back home early,we don't want the people to get disturbed by your ugly face"
Mum:"and remember this,if you tell to anyone of what we do to you,i will make your life a living hell"
Dad:"go now,you are making me so mad just by looking at your face"

You ran to the door,not wanting to get a hit from them,you promised to your self that you will comeback as soon as school end.

You waited for the bus,while waiting you listen to music,after 5 minutes of waiting it finally arrive.

Once you were near your school you prepared yourself for what was going to happen.

When you took a step out of the bus Yuna and Chaeryeong are alreday waiting for you in the entrance and they didn't look very happy.

Yuna:"you punk,why did you tell Miss Smith about me beating you huh?!!"
Y/n:"i-i didn't....."
Chaeryeong:"what do you mean you didn't?then why did the presedent called our parebts huh?"

She started to pull your hair,you didn't know how to fight,so you just started to cry everyone was gathering around and some were filming videos.

The doorball rang,everybody ran aways from you and once they did,the nurse that was very sweet sew you,she helped you up and treated your bruises.

Nurse:"omg this kids,look what they did to you"
Y/n:"don't worry i am fine"
Nurse:"what do you mean we have to do something about this,they can't continue bully you"
Y/n:"please don't!!is just gonna get worse"
Nurse:"are you sure? Because i can always see that you have multiple bruses that aren't made by them"

You didn't said anything more,after she treted your bruise,you went to your class,everybody looked at you,you just sit in your desk and listened to the teacher.

Afther that you finished your classes,you ran away to avoid Yuna and Chaeryeong,once you are in the bus you felt relief.

You arrived at your home,you didn't greet your parents and they didn't greet you too,you went to your room and do your homework.

You usually don't eat lunch becouse your parents woudn't let you,and when you eat they start to say bad things about you like you look like a pig,you eat with no manners....

After finishing your homework at 4 p.m you feel asleep and woke up at 8 p.m by a very loud yelling from downstairs.

???:"where is the money????!!"
Dad:"i-i still don't have it Mr Jung"
???:"i am done,i waited for a very long time,and now my patients are gone"

Your father was talking to a man and he is not very old,he looks like he is in his 20,he looked tall and build and i have to admit the truth he looks very handsome.

You never sew your father this terrific,he stutter which is very rare,you were looking from the stairs so nobody could see you.

That is what you though,your mother sew you from the stairs,she took a glance at you and then smirked.

She walked towards you and said

Mum:"Sir,look we can pay you her"
???:"ummm...she is not bad,i can sold her in the black market,i know that there are people interested in your type of body"
Dad:"r-really??"
???:"yes,get ready i will make my bodyguards get you tomarrow"

You looked at your parents for hope,but what there eyes are telling you is that,they feel safe now that they paid there debt and they don't care about you like always.

At night

You coundn't sleep knowing that tomarrow you are going to be sold,you searched at the internet of who was Jung and you got shook of the results.

He is a mafia boss your parents must have asked money from them and still didn't paid them.

You know that running away was useless and that they will found you soon after,after crying and feeling very hopeless you finally feel asleep.

In your dreams you were happy,you have parents that care for you and love you,you have some friends that are also very sweet and caring, you wish you could live just like that in real life.

The next day yoy woke up becouse your parents kept yelling at each other you remember that today there were people that are coming to get you.

So you go to the bathroom took a shower and got dressed with the only decent chothes that you have.

Clothes

You did your laguage and prepared yourself mentally for what is going to happen

After waiting for a very long time,the doorbell rang,you got nervose,you went to your door to hear what they are talking about.

???:"our boss told us that we have to get a girl here"
Mum:"yes,she is in that room"
Dad:"you can do whatever you want with her"

You heard a knock on your door you hesitant to open your door but you opened it not wanting to make anything worse.

???:"let's go our boss wants you"
???:"we should go now before he gets mad"
???:"okay now your debt is paid there is no turning back okay?"
Dad:"okay"

You walked towards the fancy car you wanted to look back at your parents but you didn't becouse you know that you will only get hurt.

You wanted to cry but you were scared to get yellid at so you just kept silents.

???:"what the hell is this silents,i don't like it"
???:"Chenle please shut up,we just woke up we don't want to hear your dolphin voice"
Chenle:"yahh Pwark Jisung my voice dosen't sound like a dolphin"
Jisung:"you just proved it"

You listened to what they were talking about and they seem very funny that it destracted you from your current situation.

At some point the Chenle guy with an orange hair looked back at you and then proceeded to talk.

Chenle:"what is your name?"
Jisung:"you shouldn't talk to her"
Chenle:"what do you mean there is nothing bad about it"
???:"Jisung is right Chenle don't talk to her,or we will get in trouble"

You heard the guy that was driving and looked like a puppy.

What is Y/n destiny,will she be sold?
Will she be happy with her new 'family'