Chapter 11- Choking and Mistakes

"Eurgh. I hate him, I hate her I hate everybody!!" growled Daisy, then seeing the hurt expression on Tylers face, "Oh except you of course you big baby!"

"Oh phew. My life has meaning now. I was getting ready to stake myself." replied Tyler sarcastically before grabbing Daisy and smothering her in a bear hug.

"Can't... breathe... Tyler!" gasped Daisy.

"Haha you silly billy! Your a vampire you dont need to breathe!" laughed Tyler then squeezed tighter.

"No... only... half... vampire... remember..." she choked.

"Oh crap! I forgot, here let me help you breath." with that Tyler dropped his arms from around Daisy, opened her mouth and started to blow air into it. Then the door swung open and Damon and Sage entered the room.

"What the hells going on. I knew you two were more than friends. Shes only 15 you dirty little boy what are you 19? 20? Wait till I get my hands on you..." growled Damon running at Tyler and choking him against the wall. Damon then picked up a stake and tried to put it through Tylers heart before Sage picked him up and threw him across the room. Then Daisy ran and got Damon in a head lock trying to keep him down.

"Seriously Damon. Is that your answer to everything? Pick up a stake and plunge it through the closest persons heart. Calm down Tyler wasnt kissing me. Its not like that with us. Hes my best friend and hes like my brother. Im not 15 either im 245 years old. So calm down or I will rip your head off!" threatened Daisy, then catiously let go of Damon.

Damon stood up straightened his leather jacket and glared at Tyler. "Fine. But you and me are having words later. And your gonna tell me why you had your tounge in my sisters mouth."

"Okay Damon. I really think you and I need to talk. Come on, lets go for a walk. Sage will you look after Tyler? He was a tendancie to cry when things like this happen. Just give him a lolly or something." said Daisy as she walked out the door. Sage looked at Tyler.

"Oh erm... she was only joking. You dont have to. But if you do have a lolly I would take it obviously. Especially if its strawberry. Thats my favourite." grinned Tyler. Sage rolled his eyes and wished he was not left behind with the child in a mans body.