Chapter 4- Abandoment happens in pairs

"Look Damon, I know she means alot to you and you havent seen her in ages. But dont you think its time we went and saved Stefan? Every minute we waste is a minute he hasnt got!" spoke Elena.

"Funny thing about vampire's Elena is that no matter how quiet you whisper, they can always here you." whispered Daisy loudly in Damon and Elena's direction. "Anyways Ive told you my story. I think its time you tell me what your doing here, who exacly Elena is and why she looks so much like Katherine and where the hell is Stefan? Someone give me answers now!" commanded Daisy in a tone, that Damon knew, she meant buisness.

"Stefan, got kidnapped by kitsune called Misao and Shinichi. Its all my fault really, I helped them and...urgh" Damons speech was cut short by a quick but obviously very hard knee to his balls. 

"WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT TURNING AGAINST YOUR OWN FAMILY DAMON! WHAT IS THIS ABOUT KATHERINE AGAIN? HUH? IM SICK AND TIRED IF YOU TORTURING STEFAN LIKE THIS!" screamed Daisy. Elena recoiled, shouting at Damon was bad enough but hitting him aswell? She didnt want to be around for the consequences. She knew he would hurt the small girl and didnt want to watch. But thats not what shocked her. What shocked her was Damons reaction.

He grabbed the small girl by the arms and pulled her close. Then he put a hand on either side of her cheek. This is it, thought Elena. This is when he snaps her neck. Then Damon whispered 2 words that changed everything. "I'm sorry" and pulled Daisy into a tight embrace,

"But Daisy, it really wasnt Damons fault. He was possesed by the kitsune and they made him do terrible things. They made him hurt me and my friend Matt. They made him kidnap Stefan and all sort of horrible things!" spoke Elena who felt Damon deserved some sort of defending.

"Well I tell you what Elena, why dont you tell me all about these kitsune scum, on our way to the Dark Dimension, assuming thats where Stefan is right now." reasoned Daisy.

"Oh no, no way. You are not coming. Im not putting 2 of my siblings in danger. I forbid you!" growled Damon.

"Well Stefan's my brother to Damon. I could help you. I told you I'm part Vampire now. I could hep you protect Elena!" Daisy tried to persuae her older brother.

A hundred expressions flickered on Damons face, so fast Elena and Daisy couldnt work out what they were. Then his expression went blank and hard. "Fine" he spoke slowly, as if he was in pain. "You can come. Go pack whatever you need and meet us back here in 30 minutes okay?"

"You wont regret this Damon. Maybe after we found Stefan we could all be a family again!" Daisy was clearly excited by this prospect.  "I will be back in 20 minutes!" with that she hurried away.

As soon as she had disappered, Damon grabbed Elena by the arm and started dragging her toward the door of the resturant.

"Damon? Damon where are we going? We have to wait here for your sister!" Elena said clearly confused.

"No. Were not waitng for anyone and she is not coming. Im not putting another of my younger siblings in that place. This is by far the hardest thing I've ever had to do. But Elena my princess, we have to. She will never forgive me but its for her own good."

"What do you mean Damon? Tell me what your thinking, I dont understand you when your like this." Elena spoke frantically now. She really liked Daisy and would feel safer with 2 vampires.

"We are leaving. Daisy is not coming. She is staying her. I am leaving her behind Elena. There! Do you understand that" shrieked Damon. With that he turned his face away from Elena but not before she saw what he clearly did not want her to.

A single tear glided silently down his sculptered cheek. His heart was breaking again.