Chapter 19- The Unexpected, Unwanted Visitor

"Stefan." Elena cried. "Stefan, Stefan, Stefan!"

"Leave me alone you bitch, I know your not real. Its just in my head" snarled Stefan huddling closer to the wall. He was pale and weak, dripping with sweat. He could smell Elenas blood under her skin. It made his fangs extend, to the point that he cried out in pain. Stefan knew it wasnt Elena. Not really. She wouldnt be in the Dark Dimension. And that fact that his sister was standing next to her, a little older than when he last saw her, he knew he was hallucinating. His body was shutting down after being starved of blood for weeks. Hallucinating was a part of it.

Daisy, Tyler, Sage and Damon all knew what was happening to Stefan. They had all been kept from blood at one point in there lifes. "Elena step back. Now." warned Damon. He knew what was coming next. Stefan threw himself at the bars snarling. Teeth extended trying to get to Elenas throat. Daisy stepped neatly infront of Elena, not trusting the bars to keep him back. Elena had tears streaming down her face. It was harder than she thought it would be. Tyler and Sage stepped in front of the girls trying to calm Stefan down.
"Just give him the blood already. He wont calm down until he has blood in his system." shouted Daisy above the screams ripping out of Stefans throat. "Sage, take Elena outside. Her bloods doing this. If we remove her until he's fed then maybe we will be getting somewhere." ordered Daisy. With that Sage picked up Elena and carried her out the room.

With the temptation gone Stefan sagged onto the floor, gripping the bars. Damon crouched down opposite his brother and passed a bag of blood through. Stefan ripped into it, his green eyes sparkling as he drank deeply from the bag. He finished it in seconds. Damon threw another through, then another. After Stefan had drank 8 bags he seemed to be restored to his usual, brooding self. That was until he saw the smallest vampire in the room.

"Oh my god." he gasped flying to his feet. He stretched his hands through the bar. Daisy stepped forward and Stefan put his hand on her cheek, as if to see if she was real. They both had tears streaming down there faces. They didnt need words. The sibling bond between them was so strong. Damon put an arm through the bars and placed it on his brothers arm and put his other around his sisters shoulders.

The sibling reunion was ruined by the door crashing open with a puzzled Elena and a furious Sage behind her. It seems Sage was trying to hold someone back. To stop them from entering. But it was to late. All three of the vampires saw exactly who was on the other side of the door.

"What are you doing here?!" growled Daisy.