Chapter 17- Well Damon, thats what you get when you dont knock...

It was 11am the next morning and Daisy was finishing her drink. It was O-negative. Her favourite. She took her bath robe off and started to get dressed. When she was just in her bra and jeans, Damon came charging around the corner ordering her to hurry up.

"AHHHHHHHH!" they both screamed. "What are you doing?" shouted Damon covering his eyes, and clawing at his head, trying to get the image out of his head. "What the hell. You have a tattoo?"

Daisy had a tattoo running down her ribcage. Her and Tyler dared each other to get them. He had two. One on his arm and after losing a bet, had Daisy written on his chest. Daisy's was more subtle than his. She had the words "young forever" . A private joke at the fact that she would never get old.

"Damon! I am 516 years old. Anyways its kinda ironic dont you think?" smiled Daisy looking down at her tattoo. She never got tired of it.

"Erm Daisy please, to stop me from rubbing vervain in my eyes to stop this torture, will you just put a top on!" whined Damon.

Daisy concidered torturing her older brother somemore. Then realised how wrong this situation was, put on a long sleeved white jumper. "There you go you can look now" she laughed. That image will torture him from weeks. "You think that was bad, imagine waking up to find a drunk naked Tyler lying next to you passed out. That was disgusting."

"Well I personally love to walk around naked. Except once Elena came into our house, when I was walking around naked trying to find a bottle of bourbon. I could tell she was still thinking about it a week later." stage whispered Damon, then winked at his sister. "Drink?" he asked holding up a bottle of champagne he had found.

"Yes!" screeched Daisy, running to get glasses. Damon poured them both a glass, gave Daisy one, then held his up.

"A toast. To my little sister returning! And to her also living with her brothers in the Salvatore Mansion in Mystic Falls, when we rescue Stefan." said Damon. Daisy ran and hugged him.

"We're gonna be a family again Damon. You, me and Stefan. And Elena if she likes. Whoaaa yayy!!" she screamed.

"Come on then you little monster, better get a move on. Stefan will be waiting." smiled Damon.

"Okay let me just put my Ugg boots on then Im ready."

"I will round the others up.Meet you by the carriage okay." said Damon moving towards the door.

"Oh Damon. One more thing... That little situation. Thats what you get when you dont knock." She winked.