♡ 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜.♡

Ages:

Saiki: 16

(M/n): 15
...............

Saiki thoughts: bold + italic

Saki telepathy: italic

(M/n) thoughts : bold

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

♡(M/n) Pov♤

"W-Where is s-saiki?"  I whispered walking through the hallways. We were at P.K academy now.

He wanted to talk to his child good friend without any interruption. "Hello!"

It turn around seeing a blue headed girl who was glowing around her. I blinked a few times smiling I knew who this was she was in my class . She was known by teruhashi. "H-Hello." I stuttered.

"H-Have you s-seen s-saiki?" I asked again.

I could've sworn I saw her frown. Probably because I wasn't gawking for her. "Yes. He's in class." She mumbled blushing slightly. I I nodded happily.

"T-Thank y-you."

I began to walk away to our classroom. I thought he was going to be in the bathroom or something so I was slightly shocked when he was just in the classroom.

I finally arrived opening the door as I felt slightly sick seeing many people inside. I scanned my eyes as I finally saw my pink headed friend.

"H-Hello s-saiki!"

He looked at me as I sit down next to him smiling. "Hello (Y/n)."

"I-I wanted to ask Y-You s-something." I tried myself not to stutter.

"Ask away."

Third person Pov

"What could it be now?" saiki thought.

"Oh god this is embarrassing.."

(Y/n) blushed before he took a deep breath and looked at saiki again. "D-Do you have an i-interest in s-someo-one?" He asked shyly as he looked down..

Saiki's cheeks turned pink not only from the question but also from (Y/n) expression and shyness.. he tched and looked away.

"Why ask such a question?"

(Y/N) Looked at him still blushing knowing his cheeks were still pink. "N-Nothing."

The thing was , was that saiki liked (Y/n). No scratch that. He loved (Y/n) and so did (Y/n). Saiki knew this since he could read (Y/n)'s mind.

"O-Oh and! L-Lets hang out tomorrow!"

"Why tomorrow?"

"Because I'm a-already h-hanging o-out with s-someone."  He explained

Pang.

Saiki felt a ache in his heart. He didnt know such a feeling but hated it . "With who?"

"H-Hairo."

Pang, pang.

"Ow..."

"Were just going to the movies.." he said smiling slightly at saiki. He just nodded.

"O-Oh and we could also go-go to the m-movie." He said grabbing saiki's hand excitedly.

Saiki's cheeks turned red..

"S-Saiki are you sick?!"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ