♡𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜♡

Ages:

Saiki: 16

(M/n): 15
...............

Saiki thoughts: bold + italic

Saki telepathy: italic

(M/n) thoughts : bold

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

There they were. (M/n) and saiki holding hands close as they walked through the school halls. Saiki had no expression but in reality he was a blushing mess especially when he was with (M/n). It was a week since they were together and it was time they brought the news out.

Teruhashi on the other hand looked at the two with pure jealousy seeming as she liked saiki alot. She made up a plan as she walked up to the two.

"Hey you two!" She said in an cheery voice as the two stopped walking. Teruhashi looked at the hands as she placed a fake smile on her face as her eye twitched slightly.

"Oh, hello teruhashi." (M/n) mumbled embarrassed.

"Oh are you two together?" She asked with an innocent smile as saiki frowned.

'She's obviously up to something.'  Saiki thought as he looked at (M/n) holding him close.

"Y-Yep!"  (M/n) said as he was obviously embarrassed and flustered.

"Mhm...well saiki let's go somewhere!" Teruhashi said completely ignoring you.

"B-But me and saiki have a date-"

"MY brother is going to a 5 star restaurant.." teruhashi interrupted you as your heart ached and saiki looked at you before looking at her again.

"W-we were going to g-go to a c-cafe-"

"Pfft- a cafe?" Teruhashi held in her laughter as he placed her hands on her hips and smirked.

"C'mon saiki I'll shair you my bento!"

"B-but I have coffee jell-"

Before saiki could speak and go with his lover teruhashi grabbed his hand and dragged him away and saiki and (M/n) hands separated. (M/n) was left alone and saiki looked at him.

"Sorry."

(M/n) gave him a forgiving smile as he nodded and walked the other direction.  Saiki also felt hurt as he wanted to hand out with (M/n) today.

"Look! This is delicious saiki!" (M/n) said smiling as he scooped a spoon of coffee jelly. Then hovered it infront of saiki's mouth as saiki blushed and opened his mouth and    (M/n) placed the spoon inside as saiki smiled at the taste.

The two were at a park sitting on a bench having an date. Saiki ditched teruhashi saying he was going to be there but instead went on a date with his lover.

'Thank you (M/n).'

(M/n) blushed and nodded before hearing footsteps and they looked seeing teruhashi walking to them as (M/n) placed the coffee jelly and spoon down.

"Saiki you didnt come!"

"I didnt want to."

"Gosh! I even dressed up for you!"

(M/n) saw this as jealousy grew and he started at her and sighed. And looked away wanting to say something yet was way to afraid. He looked at her again.

"Saiki let's go!" (M/n) whispered to him as he grabbed his hand and teruhashi stared at them.

"No! Saiki is coming with me."

"L-Leave us alone!" (M/n) said as he pushed her away and quickly grabbed his hand and walked away with him.

'He's so cute when jealous.'  Saiki thought as he smiled slightly

Now saiki and (M/n) were cuddling in (M/n)s house. Saiki was stroking his hair while (M/n) was holding him close .  "Mine." (M/n) whispered as saiki smiled at him.

"Stop being so jealous (M/n)."

"She was trying to take you away from me."

"I wont leave you (M/n)."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ