♡𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎/𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜♡

Ages:

Saiki: 16

(M/n): 15
...............

Saiki thoughts: bold + italic

Saki telepathy: italic

(M/n) thoughts : bold

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Hey pal would you like to get ramen?"

The pink headed boy looked at the other male with a blank expression. He knew he didn't want to go but instead wanted to hang out with (M/n).

Saiki nodded "I'll come t-to.." he mumbled while looking at the group as they all agreed.

•Time Skip.•

"Ahh that was nice ramen." Nendou explained and (M/n)  agreed . "Oh I should get going home guys." (M/n) explained looking at the sky seeing it was getting dark.

"Alright pal.cya." Nendou and the rest waved goodbye to him but one followed.

Saiki.

(M/n) looked seeing saiki follow him making him slightly confused. "Arw you alright saiki?" He asked as his cheeks turned pink.

"I'm going home.." 

"Oh I see."he mumbled embarrassed as his cheeks were still pink.

"I would also like to bring you somewhere."

(M/n) looked at him confused before nodding happily "yes! I get to hang out with my crush." (M/n) thought.

"This kid."

•Time Skip.•

They were both sitting on an bench as (m/n) was talking and laughing with saiki. He loved saiki's company and knew it was the greatest time to confess. They had known each other since childhood.

"Hey saiki."

"Yes (M/n)?" Saiki asked which he already knew what he was going to do.

"T-This is embarrassing." He mumbled

"What is us together?"

"No! No! Of course not it's just seeming as I'm with someone I like NO WAIT I mean it's embarrassing when I was going to confess to you. OH GOD  ugh.." he rambled on thinking he made things awkward..

"Tch....I like you to."

(M/n)'s eyes widened as he blushed  furiously.  And he smiled happily. "Oh good I was so so afraid."

"Be my boyfriend (M/n)."saiki said blankly.

"Oh.." (M/n) blusbed and nodded "s-sure. I w-will." He explained.

"Good..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ