♡𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 ♡

Ages:

Saiki: 16

(M/n): 15
...............

Saiki thoughts: bold + italic

Saki telepathy: italic

(M/n) thoughts: bold

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"(M/N)! GO OUT! I NEED YOU TO GO OUT, GET ME A FEW THINGS FOR DINNER MONEY ON THE TABLE!!"

(M/n) raised his head away from his phone, groaning..placing his phone down and sitting up slipping his slippers on "OKAY?" his mother shouted again

"YEP!" (M/n) shouted back, going into hie closet and taking off his current shirt and slipping on a new one yet leaving his grey sweatpants on. He just slipped on his slippers and made his way downstairs, making sure to grab the money his mother had left him before leaving.

The store wasnt far so he decided to walk, putting in his white wired headphones and started listening to his favorite music stuffing his hands into his pockets of his sweatpants.

Once reaching the supermarket he grabbed a basket, walking through the various items until he reached the refrigerator section..grabbing items his mother asked yet his eyes stopped when seeing coffee jelly.

He was planning on talking to saiki, he was depressed these days after their fight..and if he were to apologize he'd make a bouquet of coffee jelly or a simple im sorry and explain everything..

"Hello, (M/n)!" A cheery voice suddenly speaking next to him scaring him a bit..he looked over fortunately seeing Teruhashi and....saiki? He smiled a bit confused.

"Hello? What are you two doing here..?" (M/n) asked trying not to look at saiki even if he felt saiki staring deeply at (M/n) as if he could see through him.

"Well, im treating saiki to coffee jelly..we're just hanging out. You?"

"Oh..im getting food..for dinner." (M/n) was a bit in disbelief

'So we fight and then he hangs out with the hottest girl in our school?!"

"You know thats not i didnt choose to (M/n)."

(M/n) looked at saiki and Teruhashi nodding "Well I should continue haha..bye." He left, quite immediately..and awkwardly. He coudnt take to look at the two together..especially since Teruhashi  looked sooo happy.. "Ugh i hate this feeling.."

*•Time skip•*

'Alright, i have everything....forget saiki i dont need him. They were just hanging out..' (M/n) carried the two bags..walking down the road still a bit hurt.

How could he smile and be happy when saiki hadnt even tried reaching out to (M/n) after their fight? And then hang out with her?!

'I officially HATE him...hate hate hat-'

'(M/n)..'

(M/n) turned around, seeing saiki standing infront of him. Confused on how he even...got there. 'Well hes definitely Psychic..'

"Saiki.." (M/n) said watching him just standing there..and yet not seeing Teruhashi..anywhere.

"We need to talk."

"Agreed."

*•Time skip•*

(M/n) and saiki were not sitting awkwardly on (M/n) bed..saiki mostly looking around his boyfriends room as (M/n) tried finding what words to actually say towards saiki.

"Im sorry...about what happened that day, honestly...I wasnt even thinking. BUT you have to understand! I wasnt trying anything..I mean my ex has done some horrible stuff but obviously I woudnt try-"

"I know, I was just angry that day. I dont know what went through my mind..but knowing he did date you angered me (M/n). Im sorry."

Saikis expression stayed black, expressionless..but his words meant so much to (M/n)..smiling and suddenly hugging saiki.

"Thank you..i promise! That wont happen again."

(M/n) assured looking at saiki giving him a huge smile, whilr saiki just stared at him..neutral but (M/n) knew he was happy as well.

"And.... you and Teruhashi?"

"She forced me to hang out with her.."

_______________________________