George didn't try to hide the fact that he was practically drooling at the sight of my bare body. His eyes were focused on my nipples which were now fully hard. I told myself it was because of the temperature of the room, but I knew that that wasn't true.

I had realized that I was the only naked one and had started to get embarrassed, but I soon felt Freds bare chest press itself against my back as he resumed his kisses on my neck, this time with exploring hands that immediately found their way to my ass, beginning to squeeze and pull at the soft muscle.

George started to unbutton his shirt in front of me, and I drank in the glorious sight as more and more of his skin was revealed. I didn't feel guilty staring now as I had in the past, so I let my eyes roam over his perfectly lean yet somehow also sculpted body.

He then walked forward and leant his head down and paused, his mouth right in front of mine, but right before our lips were about to brush, his mouth quickly delved down to my nippes, taking me by surprise and eliciting a gasp from my mouth.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations that were coming from either side of me, not being able to think about anything other than the two sets of lips on my body

Everything after that happened so fast. The next thing I knew, I was roughly thrown face first onto the bed, the mattress jiggling underneath me from the force. Fred had lifted me with ease and tossed me as if I was nothing but a rag doll, and I could feel my face flush at the fact. He had tossed me on so I was not parallel with the bed, but instead facing sideways on it.

Before I could even think about turning over or getting into a less demeaning position, a body climbed onto the bed behind me and large hands gripped the sides of my bare hips roughly, my ass roughly pulled into Freds hips where I could feel him hardening.

The side of my cheek and my breasts were both pressed flush against the mattress; my back arched and Freds hands resting where my hips were in the air against his dick. I could be molded like putty by just his calloused hands, and I couldn't tell if I liked that or hated it. It was a completely humiliating position to be in, but the excitement from feeling his rather large member pressed against my ass outweighed any embarrassment that I was feeling.

"Fred, wha-" My voice got trapped in my throat when I felt his hands begin to slither up my body. They moved from their position at the widest part of my hips to my waist, and he gave my small frame a little squeeze, and the feeling of the rough, warm skin of his hands touching my cold skin sent chills around my entire body. His left hand remained holding onto my waist, but his right hand traveled up my body until it snuck its way underneath my neck, in between my throat and the mattress. It wrapped around my throat and yanked me up so quickly, I didn't even register the fact that now my entire back was pressed up against his muscular chest, holding me firmly in place by my throat.

George was now standing in front of me, his eyes trailing over my entire form with a terrifyingly hungry look.

Fred's hand took grasp of my chin and angled my head so that he could claim my mouth in a controlling kiss. I was overwhelmed by everything that was happening so I couldn't move my mouth as fast as his for a moment, but I caught up and our mouths were soon moving together in a delicious sync.

All of this was happening at the same time that George's mouth had resumed its place on my nipples, causing me to let out involuntary moans into Fred's mouth. His right hand would be on my left breast, massaging it, while his left hand was holding my right breast as he sucked on my nipple, and then he would switch. The feeling was euphoric, much better than I could have ever imagined it being, but I could barely focus on that when Fred was devouring my mouth with as much hunger as he was.