Chapter 5-Special Exam-Part 3

Start from the beginning

"So lets fix the spot which Ike and sudo kun have found out."Hirata called out.

When we reached their I was surprised.Not by the fact that they had found this spot in so less time.But by the fact that who had found it.

I never expected the idiot trio to actually do something.

But it seemed Ike had knowledge about campings as his assistance was gladly welcomed by our class.Even I felt thankful to Ike for having this knowledgeable.I don't want to eat berry's for 7 days,you know?

The spot was a very fine one.Their were lot of trees surrounding the spot.And a small stream was flowing to the right side of the camp.

I looked to see the reactions of Class D students.All were happy.Even horikita who usually had her arrogant behaviour was impressed.But the fact that she was sick was still sticking out.

I went to stand beside a student whose name was Miyake Akito.He was standing beside a girl who had a very unique reputation.Her chests were the most developed in the whole year.

I sighed.Damn my dirty mind.

I asked Miyake casually,"Where is Koenji?"

He looked unsure as I was just a stranger to him.But in the end a jab from the girl standing beside him made him spill the beans.

"We have no idea.He had went to search for spots but he still hasn't returned."

I sighed,"Rollcall is about to begin."

He nodded,"I know,but I can't do much in this situation."

I nodded.Koenji is bigger problem than I thought.

Now then,who should I talk to?

Kushida?No she is definitely talking with her friends.Unlike me she is most likely the most popular girl in our school year.

Then my eyes went on a certain pinkhead who was coincidentally staring at me.But was it a coincidence.I sighed and went to speak to her,

"Hey Sakura,what's wrong you were staring at me."I asked oblivious.I mean the best way to get out of this situation was to act dense right.I don't want to play with her feelings,but I seriously don't know how to reject her.She is not even confessing to me.This is a very troublesome situation.

Sakura flushed on hearing me,and began shaking her hands in embarrassment.

I sighed,"Come on let's head to search for something to do."

She was the perfect companion.She won't doubt me with my plans but I needed someone else too.Then my eyes fell on a idiot.

I looked at Sakura who was blushing furiously.It seems she hadn't expected me to call her.

We started to make our way to yamauchi haruki.

I knew he was in love with Sakura and it was the perfect time to make use of it.

"Yamauchi,me and Sakura are going to search for some firewood.Mind accompanying us."

I pointed at Sakura to make my point.

His face lit up and he smiled.Quite creepy if you ask me.

"Yes Sakura chan,I'll gladly accompany you both."

We made our way to hirata and told him that we'll be heading to collect firewood.

He smiled and nodded.He was concerned about me,due to the ongoing suspicions in the class.But I brought it upon myself so their was no need for his concern.

I led them both to where the plan would start.Their she was,lying on the dirt.

Ibuki Mio.

The bruises on her face were enough to tell the story to yamauchi who quickly went to help her.

"Are you alright?"

Sakura was also worried.

She tched,"And why do you care if I'm fine or no."

Yamauchi just ignored her comment and said,"What happened exactly?"

She looked at him and then at me,"I didn't agree with Ryuuen so he abandoned me."

Yamauchi had a look of anger on his face.Sakura felt bad for ibuki.

Yamauchi looked at ibuki,"Do you have place to stay?"

Ibuki just stared at the ground.

I decided to take the baton in my hand,"You can stay in our camp if you want to."

None of the other two were surprised.It looks like they were thinking the same thing but were afraid to say it loud.Probaly worrying what the class would think.

Then I passed the baton to Sakura.

"Don't you think so too Airi?"

Sakura flushed on hearing me calling her first name.

"U..um... Yes I agree with Kiyo... Ayanakoji kun."She tried to say my first name but unfortunately she couldn't.

This was the reason I brought Sakura.I really feel bad for using her feelings for me.But I don't have much choice do I?

No one in the class trusts me,so I have no one.

Man I'm a loner in my highschool years.

Sakura did her job now it was time for yamauchi.

"Yes I agree with Sakura chan.You should come with us."

I knew it.He would definitely agree with whatever airi would say.

I sighed and held a hand in front of ibuki.She looked at the other two with  surprise.She didn't expect them to believe her story so easily.Then she put the pieces together and she looked at me.She had caught my plan.

I sighed,why is everyone so good in observing.

She took my hand and we started to make our way to our spot.

Ibuki too had suspicions of me now.

This Exam is turning into a hassle now.

I sighed and looked at everyone in the spot who were chatting with each other while setting the tents to live.

When everyone spotted us with the Class C girl,they immediately looked at me in suspicion.I sighed and looked at Matsushita.

She glared at me seeing my plan.It seems she knew I was using her.

Like I care what she thinks of me.

After some conversation and Matsushita convincing everyone to let Ibuki stay.

Everyone agreed and went back to doing their business.

But a problem arises,water.

"We think we should drink the water from the river."Ike suggested the class.

"We aren't drinking from it.Who knows if it is even pure."A girl,whose name being Satsuki Shinohara retorts.

I sigh.

This is gonna be a troublesome test.

______________________________________________________________________________

A.N. Hey guys,I know it's a late update.But seriously I'm focusing on my other COTE fanfic.So this will have slow updates.