Chapter 5-A New Acquaintance

I headed to the dorms for sleep as I was quite tired after the day.I was too tired to even cook so I decided to head over to eat food.It has been almost a month since I last went to eat out.Well the fact still remains I am in Class D and I haven't received any points this month.So no use wasting the remaining points.
I checked my phone to see balance of 82,348 points.

As I was on my way I spotted Kushida and she was with someone.Well she noticed me ran towards me with her other friend to greet me.

"Hello Ayanakoji-kun,where are you headed so late."

"I was heading to have some food outside as im too tired to cook."

"Ayanakoji kun you cook your own food.Im quite impressed.You are the perfect husband material you know."

Wow.I just got complimented by a girl.Maybe my highschool life is going way better than I was imagining.

The girl beside her was eyeing me curiously.It was as if she was lost in her own thoughts.She was analysing me.So I decided to have a little fun with her.

Snap

"Hello there,is there something on my face."

A blush appeared on her cheek but she kept her calm demeanor and told,"No I was just admiring your hair"

A clever escape.

Wait is this a chance for me to make a friend.what should I do.Should I state my name.No that would seem like I'm forcing her to state her name.Then should I try for a joke.No I have lost my confidence in jokes after talking to kamuro.What shall I do.

Snap

This time it was her who snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Is there something on my face."she stated giggling.

Well I decided to tease her a little.

I let out a sigh,"No I was just thinking that you are quite cute."

Crap.What did I just say.

Well nevermind she wouldn't care.

But

She hid her face from me and I saw her cheeks reddening a little.

Kushida who was watching us seemed to be enjoying the scene being Played.

She mumbled quietly 'Playboy kun'

Time to escape

"Hello I'm Ayanakoji kiyotaka,nice to meet you."

"Chihiro Shironami,Nice too meet you."

She turned to me and her face was little anxious though she was trying to hide it.

By the looks of it she had came here to ask some advice from Kushida.

I asked them if I was disturbing their private space but Kushida just shut me up.

We(Kushida) decided to eat together and headed to a nearby place.

We ordered food and started eating.Kushida was the one who was initiating conversation.I was only answering her questions and commenting in between.Chihiro was silent during the whole conversation.

But gradually she jumped in and we both started talking.Well in my case I was listening patiently.After we ate our food,we headed back to our dorms.

Kushida left us as her dorm room was on a different wing.Me and Chihiro entered the elevators.

We were on halfway and the most stupid thing happened.There was a power outage.

Chihiro started freaking out.I put a hand on her shoulder and helped her calm down.