Special Chapter - Aftermath of the Island Test

Third Person POV

Ryūen stood in his room biting his nails frustration visible on his face. This was not supposed to happen. Class C should have come first. But still they failed. Coming dead last. There was a rumour that a girl with name Chiaki Matsushita is controlling Class D. So Ayanokouji was working under her huh. No, this story seemed too convenient to be actually true. Something was wrong. No, he knew something was wrong. There was no way for matsushita to foil his plans. If Ayanokouji was working under her, he would have told her about that plan.

But from what Ishizaki had told him, Ayanokouji was alone most of his time. Ryūen was not a fool. After Ayanokouji had saved the class c students he had told Ishizaki keep an eye on him. So, there was ninety nine percent chance that Ayanokouji took that decision on his own accord.

He used matsushita as a cover for his actions.
He groaned thinking how easily he was played with. He had been dancing on Aynaokouji's palms from the very beginning.

He looked at a photo in his phone.

Matsushita Chiaki huh? If he was planning to use her as a cover than he would destroy the cover itself. Then he can expose him and then destroy him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ichinose was sitting with Kanzaki and hoshinomiya sensei.

"Sensei Class D really came first," Kanzaki started the conversation.

Hoshinomiya sensei just smiled in response.

"Yeah, it seems we can't take class D lightly." Ichinose said with a genuine smile on her face.

"But all is good because we came second this time you know. We should enjoy our ranking till it lasts."

Kanzaki and ichinose smiled but their smile turned into an expression of confusion when they processed her words again in their mind.

Enjoy our ranking till it lasts.

What did she mean by that?

"Sensei what do you mean? Ichinose asked.

Hoshinomiya smiled and stood up, "Let me give you an advice. You both are only thinking about there coming first. Think why and how they came first. Or rather who led them to victory."

With those parting words she left the place leaving behind a confused pair of class B.

Now that ichinose thought about it, there was a rumour that matsushita was controlling class d and Ayanokouji from behind the scenes.

But what if, Ayanokouji had something to do with the victory of Class D?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kamuro sat in her room wondering the latest events. She knew Ayanokouji was smart but this is just absurd. He managed to defeat all the classes.

No, he is not an opponent she could go against.

She needed to move on her own now to safeguard her position in the class. She can't rely on Sakayanagi to win against him. But nothing normal would work against him.

She shrugged in discomfort.

Why was her life so much of a mess?

She needed a break from all this.

A break where no one would bother her.

Not her parents, not this class competition and not her own mind.

She sighed and looked at the ocean outside. They were returning back to school tomorrow.

She asked to no one in particular.

"Sister what would you have done if you were in my place."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________