Chapter 1-Trouble

A week had passed since the midterms.And believe me I was living a perfectly normal life the whole week.

Talking with Chihiro,talking with kamuro,talking with Kushida, talking with horikita,talking with ichinose.Wait,I just now realised.I was only talking with girls.

I needed to change this.This wasn't normal at all.I had the contacts of four boys,the idiotic trio and an otaku whose name was sotomura.

The trio idiots were just a bunch of perverts and I didn't want to be isolated by the class so I avoided them.

Well sotomura,what can I say.He had a weird accent.He liked those 'Anime' things.

But seriously only four boys.I had badly failed in making friends.

Well atleast I have some girls as friends.But did they consider me as a friend.

Chihiro and ichinose surely did.

I wasn't sure about Kamuro.

Horikita was just a neighbour.

And Kushida,she seemed obsessed with horikita.It was as if she liked her but I could sense some hatred.Had they met somewhere?

Well honestly I didn't have any interest in their relationship.

I made my way towards the class.On my way I met with Ike.

The trio were actually well behaved in the class.I think horikita did catch on to my plan.

"Yo Ayanakoji"He called me.

"Hey"I said.

"Man you should study more you know,even I got more than you last test."

Yes the truth is he had got 58 percentile while I had gotten 56 percentile apparently.But seriously,this is what I get for helping bunch of idiots.Well I didn't reveal myself so no use complaining.So I instead decided to tease him.

"Oh I see,then can you teach me."

He stopped walking suddenly and started sweating.

"What's the matter Ike,when should we study?"

"Well you know ayanakoji I have to go to horikita's study group today so I can't teach you."He tried to escape but

"Well teach me tommorow then"I cut of his escape.

Now he was truly scared.I could see it.His body was trembling and he gave me a nervous smile.

I sighed.It seems I had taken it far too much.

"Nevermind Ike,let's go back to the class."

Ike suddenly returned back to his cheerful demeanor.

"You go ahead,I'll go call haruki(Yamauchi)."

He left and I continued on my way to the classroom.

I began thinking,what was my goal for coming to school.Understanding learning about equality was Indeed one of my goal.

But what was my real goal?

I want to find answer to this question.Can a terrible person like me have a goal.

Then another question popped in my mind.Am I really terrible? Using people for your own gains is basic trait of being human.So it is just me being human,right?

I have never once felt guilt using others,but the question is why should I?

Sigh.

How troublesome.I hope I get the answers to this questions during my stay here.