chapter 2

Alex pov 

why the heck principal called me, why does he need me? always doing works through me shit! I wish I am free from everyone. I don't know why everything irritates me nowadays, maybe I am depressed. as I am having a bad day some interesting face struck me " there she is, that bitch"

she is my college, I never thought I would see her. I thought for the way she studies she won't be even able to enter a college. all she is good at is dancing and drawing. I always envied her for that. she always used to irritate me in school debates !! twisting words in her favor and winning the competitions.

whatever! why she is looking at me like that! I wish I won't have a reunion with her for god's sake. I went to the principal all he wanted was damn reports of everyone in the class" the lazy old man" I always wanted to be a director but my parents never let me in film school. I wish they would understand me one day.

as I am going outside I saw her again she is looking desperately for someone maybe she had a boyfriend who knows? she rejected my friend one time I will never forget that!

I don't wanna talk to her, so I walk past her! she looked at me with excitement. her eyes are shining, it's like she wants to talk to me. oh, wait why me? what does she want from me now!

she was not talking at all. I decided to strike a convo, I said "hey you--are Erika" right ? she seemed shocked that I remember her lol ! how would I forget the person who hurt my friend!

she didn't change! clumsy as ever huh! she gave me this awkward smile, I had no time to waste with her. I said "I think I should go "and I, unfortunately, said her see you around which I didn't mean at all. I went home, I got a call from ben, I thought what a coincidence.

I picked it up, he said "hey Alex I heard Erika is your college" could you talk to her about me. I think I still have feelings for her. I want you to set me up! I said "ben I can't do that, what are you insane" she already did reject you that bitch!

Alex please you are the only one that can help me said ben. I have no choice I said yes to him *sighs *

(thanks for reading >>> are you excited about what happens next ?>> send me feedback)

stay tuned🤞🤞