[8]-Thanks

Third person's pov

It took a month for the newlyweds to get comfortable around each other. Working on their marriage, learning about each other and taking a step everyday.

"Dada, wan' dat flower," Wonjae whined softly, clinging onto Namjoon.

"That one?" he pointed to a garden where there were flowers of different kinds.

"Yeth, for Jimiwie," he giggled softly, making Namjoon smile fondly.

The father and son duo were out on a walk, spending time together as the two younger Omegas were having some bonding time in the house, together.

"Which color, baby?" he dropped Wonjae on the ground, letting him pick the flowers.

"Doneeee," the younger yelled, his tiny hands clutching onto a bunch of yellow tulips. "Howld it pwease," he handed the flowers to his father.

Once Namjoon took the flowers from Wonjae, the younger ran and started picking a few light red colored carnations.

"This is for?" Namjoon raised a brow at the Omega, who's hands were now dirty with sand, clutching onto the red flowers.

"Hobi," the younger smiled shyly, pink dusting his chubby cheeks.

Namjoon just laughed at the younger's cute behavior.

"Let's go home now, shall we?" the elder asked, a small smile adorning his face. Wonjae shook his head 'no' for reply.

"Hobi house, pwease," the younger looked at his dad expectantly.

"Okay," Namjoon picked his son and started walking towards his soldier's house.

.

.

.

.

.

"Thif ish fo' you," the younger Omega held the red carnations towards the chuckling Alpha.

"Mine?" he asked amused, collecting the flowers and petting the baby's hair.

"Yeth,"

"Thank you, baby," Hoseok leaned down and placed a kiss on Wonjae's hair. Then, started smothering kisses all over the younger Omega's face, making him giggle cutely.

"Can we go home, now?" Namjoon teased his pup.

"Hobi come home?" the younger looked at the Alpha, with excitement shining in his eyes. "Pwease," the smiled making the Alphas coo.

"Sure, baby," he bent down and picked the little Omega in his hands, who was talking to Hoseok animatedly. 

........

On the other hand, the two Omegas were having fun among themselves.

"Is he treating you better, now?" Taehyung raised a brow at the Omega who was very busily folding his Alpha's clothes.

"He is," Jimin nodded shyly, a small smile grazing his features.

"For real?" Taehyung questioned again. He just cared for the fellow omega a little too much that he turned so possessive and protective over the poor boy.

"Yes, so stop worrying," Jimin chuckled at the younger's ways.

"Sorry," Taehyung laughed awkwardly, scratching the base of his neck.

"Where's Jeongguk?"

"Ahh.. he went out early in the morning. Jin hyung gave him some work," he said, turning and looking at the door longingly.