[6]-Wonjae

Third person's pov

Taehyung was furious. So damn furious and he wasn't planning on letting this go.

Not wanting to do anything intimate on the wedding night was a little understandable to Taehyung. Maybe, Namjoon could've wanted some time to get intimate with someone else again, that was really understandable. But, not helping his Omega during heat, letting a newly marked Omega suffer through such a pain, Taehyung is not going to sit and watch.

He marched towards Namjoon's room, where all the Alphas were--that is Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok and Jeongguk. Sitting together and discussing some important matters, but all that can wait.

Taehyung barged inside the elder's room, startling everyone--their eyes now cast on the angrily heaving Taehyung.

"Tae what's wrong?" Jeongguk asked, worry laced in his voice, eyes floating with concern.

"We need to talk," he said, his eyes never leaving his brother's--Namjoon's.

"Taehyung, we're busy right no--"

"I don't care. I said, we need to talk and we will," he huffed. His gaze never leaving Namjoon.

"Taehyung, that's not how you talk to your hyung," Jin warned.

"He's not my hyung anymore," Taehyung mumbled, but clear enough everyone heard.

"Taehyung! What's with your attitude? What happened? What's wrong?" Jin yelled, anger raising slowly.

"You don't know? This is all about Jimin!" Taehyung yelled back.

"Jimin? Something's wrong?" Hoseok piped in.

"Hoseok hyung, tell me this, was there any emergency or meetings in the palace in the past week?" Taehyung turned his attention to Hoseok.

"No.." Hoseok trailed, shaking his head, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Where were you, Namjoon?" Taehyung demanded.

"Taehyung it's none of your business,"

"If all you wanted was a nanny to your son, you could've said so! You're not just ruining your life, but his too! If you were going to be like this, why did you even mark him? You can always find a new life what about him, Namjoon!!?"

"Tae--" Jeongguk started, trying to calm the furious Omega.

"If I were in Jimin's place, and my Alpha treated me the same, you would've been fine? Tell me!" he cried out.

"Taehyung, you know I didn't want to get married to Jimin, right? You know everything don't you?" Namjoon asked, his voice so calm.

But, what everyone missed to notice at this point was the Red robe fluttering and flowing in the air, outside the room. Slight sniffles growing distant with every passing minute.

"I do. I know it was mom's last wish and she was the one who betrothed Jimin to you and everything. But she's gone now! You cared only about being the ideal son fulfilling his promises, but what about him!?"

"Namjoon, what's all this about?" Jin questioned.

"Namjoon hyung haven't even met with Jimin since their wedding night. He slept on the spare room, lied about the palace emergency and left Jimin to suffer in his heat,"

"What?" Jin and Hoseok yelled in chorus.

"Namjoon!" Jin called, his voice so stern.

"Hyung, I-I'm--" he couldn't complete his words.

"No, Namjoon. We don't care about mom's promise or whatever. If you didn't want this, you could've said so. Why did you have to drag Jimin inside your mess?"

"I-I just don't want to do anything with him, hyung. I'm not over her, yet,"

"So, in the end this is all about her?" Hoseok scoffed.

"Hoseok, you know how I feel about her" the Military general mumbled.

"And you know what she did! Stop it Namjoon hyung. Don't ruin, Jimin hyung's life. I won't sit and watch," Jeongguk said and stood up, ready to walk out.

"Just saying, throughout his heat, even in such pain, all he was worried about was you. He kept saying he's not enough for you! Even in his pain, he asked me what he could do to be a better Omega for you,"

"Tae--"

"No, please don't call my name. He could've died and I'm blaming his pain on you. Only you. Don't talk to me anymore, Kim Namjoon,"

With that both Taehyung and Jeongguk walked out of Namjoon's room.

"Give him some time, Tae," Jeongguk mumbled, rubbing soothing circle on Taehyung's waist.

"Jimin is hurting. I'm so worried that he's making a big mistake, Ggukie,"

"He'll understand, let's give him some time,"

"Okay,"

.

.

.

.

.

Low sniffles were the only thing heard in the room. He wiped his face once, twice and thrice, but the tears didn't stop staining his chubby, pink cheeks.

In the midst of crying, what the Omega didn't notice was, the door to their room creaking open. A small figure waddling it's way towards the crying Omega.

"Jimiwiee, you cwying?" Wonjae mumbled, a cute frown adorning his face. His pink lips forming a small pout. Little eyes shining with worry.

"No, baby," Jimin smiled, wiping his cheeks again. Bending down and picking Wonjae up, carefully.

Wonjae instantly hugged Jimin tightly, sniffing him softly.

"Jimiwiee! Jinnie untle said your mawwy Dada!!" Wonjae whispered a little too excited, giggling in the end.

"Um.. Y-Yes, baby," Jimin stuttered, petting Wonjae's hair softly.

"Then Jimiwiee.. Eomma? But Jimiwiee ishh a boy,"

"I'm not your mother, baby," Jimin chuckled.

"But you mawwy Dada,"

"I'm fine being Jiminie to you," he chuckled again, pressing a soft kiss on the crown of Wonjae's head.

"Jimiwiee," the younger whispered giggling "Shecret,"

"Yes?" Jimin whispered back, feeling a little better from a few minutes ago.

"When me ish biggg, Wonjae mawwy Hobi," Wonjae giggled softly, hiding his face in Jimin's crook of neck--making Jimin laugh.

"Wonjae," he called, Wonjae hummed in response, playing with Jimin's long, flowing hair.

"Thank you," he whispered.

At least, Jimin had Wonjae to console him.

It did pain him to know that his Alpha didn't like him, his Alpha didn't want him.

For a person who believed his Alpha is his everything from his childhood, knowing his Alpha didn't want him hurt.

After all his Alpha never wanted to marry someone like him.

To know that his Alpha lied about something so that he could stay away from Jimin during his heat, letting him die-- almost, Jimin felt his heart crumble into pieces.

But at least, he had Wonjae to make him smile and feel better.