Meme 39

Me: these last two are quotes instead of memes but I really like them so I am putting them in!

Natsu: That's deep.

Erza: Sounds good.

Wendy: That makes sense!

Rouge: I mean yeah I like it.

Kagura: Same it's very relatable

Loke: Is that from when you were saving me from dying and thus knowing I was a celestial spirit?

Lucy: Yup!

Sting: Wait what are you talking about Loke?

Loke: Oh so long story short when Karen, my spirit user, died the celestial spirit king thought it was my fault. So I was banished from the celestial world and forced to live in the real world. Then later I thought it was gonna be time for me to due so I quickly quit fairy tail and went to Karen's grave do I could die there. Lucy found me and after I told her my story about how I was a celestial spirit tried to tell me it wasn't my fault and stop me from dying but I told her it won't work and that she would die too if she kept going. Then after that she said the quote and then she summoned all her spirits at once fora few seconds and then yelled that whoever thought I was at fault was wrong. Then the celestial spirit king came and Lucy yelled at him and he said he admired how much Lucy cared for me and then had a speech and at the end of the day I was accepted into the celestial spirit world again and I became Lucy's spirit, and here I am.

Rouge: woah

Wendy: one more.. only one more...