Chapter 15

You sat in class, taping your foot on the floor. Aizawa had decided to give your class a pop quiz on basic first aid after Denki failed to give a proper answer to your teacher's question. It wasn't entirely hard; it was a subject most hero students learn in the first year. But Denki had a way of forgetting things which would always lead to quizzes like this. Looking over your answers, you figured that was as good as it was going to get, no point in overthinking it and changing them now. You leaned back in your chair playing with your pencil. Aizawa never let students leave the class until everyone had finished and knowing how indecisive Denki is, your class would be here for a while.

You glanced across the room at Bakugou who was staring out the window, you should have figured he would have been one of the first done, he always took his studies seriously. Scanning the class your eyes landed on your brother in front of you who looked like he was weighing his options on a question. As the time progressed more people started finishing the quiz and it wasn't too long until everyone was done.

Passing your papers to the front, Aizawa walked by collecting them as he spoke, "This may have been a subject from last semester, but that doesn't mean you guys can slack off and forget. This topic will follow you throughout your time as a hero, put it to memory." He stopped at the last desk before he turned back towards your class, "Alright, class dismissed."

Everyone began to stand up and collect their things. You walked back towards the dorms with Mina. She was rambling about the quiz, but you weren't really paying attention. Now that class was over, it was time for the study date you had made with Bakugou. You'd tried not to think about it all day, it wasn't like it was any different than studying with your friends and you'd studied with only Bakugou before. So why did you feel nervous about it?

"I'm sure we can review some stuff tonight with the group." Mina spoke, pulling you from your thoughts.

Right, your usual study group would still be meeting, you'd forgotten you wouldn't be joining them tonight.

"Actually, Mina I'm not feeling too good. My stomach's been hurting since lunch, I don't think I'm going to be able to meet tonight."

"Oh no, are you okay?" she turned to look at you, concern on her face.

"I'll be fine, I think I just need to lay down for a bit." You both walked up to your doors, pausing before you went inside.

"Well, if you need anything, just let me know okay?"

"I promise you I will," you gave her a small smile before you opened your door and slipped inside. Leaning against the door you sighed, you didn't want to lie to her, but you really didn't know what else to say. You put your bag on the floor and laid back on your bed, needing a moment to just relax. Math wasn't your worst subject, but Ectoplasm loved to make his tests notoriously difficult. He had a chapter test coming up this Friday, figuring that would take the longest out of your work you pulled out the study guide he had given the class. Needing some kind of background noise, you turned on your computer and pulled up one of your favorite playlists.

Straightening up your pillows and blankets you made a spot for you to lay out your books. Settling into your bed you began the first problem of the study guide. You didn't get far when you heard your door open and close.

"Sitting like that's going to hurt your back, dumbass. Why don't you use your desk?"

"The chair isn't comfortable, and we've been sitting in desks all day," you glanced up at Katsuki before you reached for you calculator.

"Tch," was his only response and without even looking you knew he rolled his eyes at you. He took a seat on the floor by you, leaning against your bed. Pulling out one of his books, you both got to work. It wasn't long before he rolled his head back onto your bed to look up at you. "So, tell me again how this is considered a date?"