Meet Luke

Julies POV
When I got to Flynn's house she was standing in front of her house waiting for me.

"Flynn!" I yell running closer to her.

"Julie!" She yells back waving, "You were supposed to be here like 10 minutes ago!"

"Sorry!! I overslept!" I yell.

"Its ok." She says as we start to walk to school, "so what happened yesterday? That text you sent me the other night didn't explain much."

"Yea sorry bout that, but I have to tell you a lot of things." I say out of breath.

"Ooooo drama!! START" she says jumping up and down with a smile on her face. I roll my eyes and tell her the past events.

"Ok, first, I actually hugged the guys after they somehow didn't crossover. They started glowing and so now I can touch them! Then, Carlos found out and I told him the truth, and I had a nightmare about my moms death. Butttttt when I woke up I screamed and Luke came to my room to comfort me." After I said that Flynn froze and smirked. "Whats wrong?" I say.

"Luke came up?" She said raising her eyebrows, "like dreamy, perfect smile, cute ghost Luke?" I roll my eyes.

"Yes, and I uh might've asked him to stay for the night." I said not looking at her.

"WHATTT JULES, LIKE HE SLEPT WITH YOU???!!" She asked super happy.

"Uh yea BUT NOTHING HAPPENED" I say. She smirks.

"Fine, we cuddled" I say defeated and blushing a little.

"OMGGG JULESSSS AHHHHH I SHIP YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!!!" Flynn says excitedly jumping up and down grabbing my hands as I do the same.

"Ok continuing with the drama," i say walking a little faster so we're not late, "um when we woke up, Carlos kinda caught us. Like he could see Luke." I say looking towards her.

"Wow thats really weird, but maybe after last night people related to you can see them." She says.

"Yea, maybe- wait does that mean my dad can meet the guys?" I ask.

"Maybe idk." Flynn says shrugging.

"Well we're gonna be late for school, lets pick up the pace." I say seriously.

1 hour later

"Hey Julie" I hear a familiar voice say. I turn my head to see Nick.

"Oh hey Nick." I say closing my locker, its still a little awkward ever since I rejected him.

"Even though I brought those flowers this morning, I just wanted to say again that you guys killed it yesterday!" He says.

"Aww thx, I was worried that the hologram thing wasn't working because they came in a little late." I say smiling.

"Alright well my offer for that date still stands.." he says smiling.

"Sorry Luke-"

"Uh it's Nick" he says.

"Oh yea, sorry, but like I said I kinda like someone else." I say looking down.

"Um ok then, I gave it a shot." He says shrugging, "bye Julie."

"Bye" I say with a bit of an embarrassed face.

4 hours later
Luke's POV
I woke up and saw Alex back from his walk.

"Hey uh what time is it?" I ask as he looks at me.

"Oh you're up, its about to be 12:00." He says.