Christmas Eve

Julie's POV
(After school yesterday nothin much happened. I mean the guys and I just kinda hung out and talked about a bunch of things. We came to the conclusion that we think that the guys are back to life. Ik its SUPER weird but that was the best conclusion.)

I woke up around 10:30 since I don't have school anymore until January. I went downstairs to get some breakfast to be greeted by my dad.

"Good morning, Merry Christmas Eve!" I say walking down the stairs to see my dad making pancakes.

"Morning mija, I can't believe Christmas is TOMORROW!" He says turning to glance at me but get back to making the food. "How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good, it took a little to fall asleep, but after I did I slept the whole night." I say sitting down in a chair by the counter.

"Oh ok, thats good." He says.

"Well I'm gonna go to the studio for a little, tell me when breakfast is ready." I say getting up.

"Ok" he says.

I leave the house and open the studio doors. I see that the guys are still sleeping, Luke on 'his' couch, Reggie on the floor, and Alex up in the loft.

"Good morning guys." I say as I see that Luke was the only one that actually woke up.

"Oh good morning Jules." He says laying back down on his pillow. "What time is it?"

"About 10:45" I say walking in and sitting on the coffee table as Luke gets up. "How'd you sleep?" I ask.

"Pretty good, its just all super crazy that we're alive now. Speaking of that would you mind bringing us some food pleaseeeeee." He says whining like a 4 year old.

"I'll try, but how am I supposed to bring enough food for three of you without my dad getting suspicious." I say.

"Oh yea... idk?" He says chuckling.

"I'll figure something out." I say laying down on the couch smiling at him. He smiles back.

"Soooo, you're going shopping with Flynn?" He asks breaking the silence.

"Oh yea, wait, how did you know?" I say.

"Oh uh Reggie mentioned it." He says.

"Ok, well yea, we're gonna get some last minute Christmas shopping done." I say.

"Cool, I wish the guys and I could get you something, you've done so much for us these past couple of months." He says looking a little guilty.

"No seriously, its ok, you obviously can't, and everything that you've done for me so far is already a very big gift." I say leaning my head on his shoulder. He leans his head on mine.

"I just feel a little guilty about it." He says quietly.

"You don't have too." I say.

"You're just too important to us, especially me." He says. "I- I mean like in a friend type of way." He says looking down and rubbing the back of his neck. I blush.

"You guys are really important me too. Without you idk where I'd be right now, you guys got me back into music and changed my life." I say looking into his eyes. He blushes.

"Morning." Reggie says and seeing us.

"Watcha doin?" He says but me and Luke ignore him and just keep looking into each other's eyes.

"The famous 'stare into each other's souls and blush'? Ok" he says and we look at him blushing.

"IM HUNGRY" We hear Alex say from the loft.