3

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

My Forever | Suna R.

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

Suna's pov

╰┈➤ "Well I don't really have anything to do so I can listen." I said with a small smile on my face. "But why don't we head to your place or something it's freezing out here" I chuckled a little to lighten the mood.

"Uhm I can't really go home."

"Oh that's fine you can come to my place." I gave her a small smile. "Oh and I haven't told you my name yet. I'm Rintarou Suna" I said to her as I held out my hand. She was a little hesitant to do hold my hand at first but she eventually warmed up to me.

"My house is a five minute walk from here so it shouldn't take long." I reassured her. By the looks of it, it seemed like she had been out here for awhile. I could see she was shivering and feel her hand shaking in mine and how red her nose was getting from the cold temperature.

"Nice to meet you Suna" she said in a low tone with her head still down.

"Nice to meet you too [Y/n]"

It was silent the rest of the walk to my house but I didn't really mind it was a comforting silence and I really enjoyed her company.

Your pov

╰┈➤  We finally made it to Suna's house and I was pretty nervous. I couldn't just tell him that I planned on spending the night in the park or I had no where to go. I barely knew him, what if he thought I was a burden and he just felt bad for me.

It was silent on the way to his house, but I didn't really mind it gave me time to think. He was holding my hand which made me kind of nervous but it was comforting at the same time.

"We're here" he said as he got out a key to open the door. His house was huge, I mean like really fucking big. When he opened the door my jaw dropped to the floor. It seemed bigger on the inside than the outside. (It was pretty much a black interior house the ones you may see on tik tok lmao if you don't know what I'm talking about just look it up😭).

I wanted to tell him how nice his house looked but I I still couldn't find the courage to even speak to him. I walked into his living room leaned against the wall unsure of what to do. While Suna just sat on the couch.

"So I heard how you said you can't go home, what's that all about?" Suna asked finally breaking the silence. "And you don't have to just stand there, you can come sit."

"Well I don't really want to talk about it, but just some family issues." I said as I sat a couple seats from Suna. You soon began to remember the events from earlier today and started to tear up.