9

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

My Forever | Suna R.

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

3rd Pov

╰┈➤  After Suna said that he grabbed your hand and walked over to the couch with you trailing behind him. He sat next to Osamu and you just sat next to Suna.

"Well since we won. You guys have to do anything we say." Suna said so everyone could hear him.

"So we're actually doing that." Osamu said while throwing his head back and he let out a groan.

"I'm not really worried, I'll do anything." Bokuto said pridefully.

"Yea we know." Akaashi said and rolled his eyes at the boy.

You brought your lips over to Suna's ear telling him your idea since you already had a plan in mind. He let out a small laugh and nodded in approval.

"So you guys have that training camp next week, and you're all going to wear a pair of spandex for the first day." You said nonchalantly while leaning your head on Suna's shoulder.

"I have a nice ass and a huge di-" Terushima was about to say before he got interrupted by Osamu.

"The only girls that are going to be there are the team managers and I don't think any of them are interested." Osamu looked towards Terushima.

"Fine with me, I mean it doesn't really seem like a punishment in my opinion." Kuroo with a smug look on his face.

"Yea I don't really care either." Tendou said while shrugging his shoulders.

Akaashi and Kenma didn't really say anything but they just shrugged their shoulders as a response.

These cocky bastards, you thought to yourself a with
a confused look on your face.

After that Osamu turned on a random movie but no one was really watching it in the first place. Kuroo had suggested that you all play of game of truth and everyone didn't really care so you all agreed.

"Come here." Suna titled his head back a little and had his head face towards you while he whispered in your ear. He patted his lap hoping you'd get the gesture.

"Right now." You said kind of surprised.

"I don't think I stuttered." He gently gripped the back of your neck and pulled your face closer to his.

He pulled you by the waist with one hand and picked you up by your butt with the other. Suna had no problem picking you up and putting you on his lap facing him. You were kind of startled by his actions since there was a crowd.