2

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

My Forever | Suna R.

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

Suna's pov

╰┈➤ "Rintarou I know it's early but my boss just called me into work and I probably won't be home till late tonight. Text me if you need anything." My mother yelled from downstairs before I even got the chance to say anything back.

"I love you too" I mumbled under my breathe. She was never home anyways it wasn't really a big deal. It was 5 in the morning and I couldn't go back to sleep so I just headed to the school to practice for a bit and clear my head. Volleyball made my mind at ease, when I was playing it was like a get away and right now I really needed it.

Flashback Pov

"What the fuck Miya we were supposed to meet 3 hours ago. Where are you." I was pissed, it was our 1 year anniversary and she bailed, again.

"Rin, I'm sorry my parents needed me to help them around the house, we can reschedule ok?" She said in a low voice over the phone

After that I just hung up, I knew she was hiding something. Her parents barely gave 2 shits about her and they were never home. "That fucking liar" I mumbled under my breathe.

I got in my car and started driving to her house. I wasn't fully aware of my surroundings and I didn't care anymore, I wasn't paying attention to how fast I was going I was just stuck in my thoughts. I couldn't stop thinking of the worst case scenarios, but maybe she could be telling the truth, right?

I finally made it to her house, there was car in the drive way. For a second I didn't recognize it, until. "Wait- fucking Atsumu" what the hell is doing he here. I couldn't control myself at this point. I ran up to the door and start banging on it as loud as I could.

"Miya open the fucking door" I yelled still banging. I wasn't in control I was beyond angry, I always knew she was hiding something but I never thought she'd be cheating. I couldn't hold it in anymore, it was just to much.

The door opened slowing and there she was, it hurt to look at her. Her hair was a mess, hickies running down her neck and her shirt slightly hanging off her shoulder.

"Rin I can explain, please" she started tearing up. Then Atsumu came up behind her, he looked hurt too. Both of them sitting there with their heads down they couldn't even look at me.