"Why are you so jumpy today? Did Jisung scare you around the corner again?" He asked, pointing at Donghyuck as he turned away to look at the bewildered high school senior eating across them at the cafeteria table.

Jisung put down his chopsticks and sniffed, confused about whatever his friends were talking about yet determined to join in the conversation. He chewed on his food quicker and swallowed them dramatically before he opened his mouth to ask, "What about me?"

"You know how you and Chenle are always scaring him in the hallway, Jeno was talking about that," Jaemin clarified in a nagging manner, his eyes squinted with something akin to defeat. "Also, would you two stop doing that? This is still a school, it might even be your school next year. Making Donghyuck scream and causing a commotion–"

"Oh, yeah, way to make me sound like a coward, Jaemin," Donghyuck interrupted, turning away from Jeno to glare at Jaemin.

"You are one," Jeno snickered.

"I will fight you here right now, Jeno."

"You'd lose," Jisung commented casually, picking up his chopsticks again, and had already begun to poke at the bowl of rice on the tray.

Jaemin rolled his eyes in disbelief then. His hands reached up for his hand, ruffling his blue hair in an attempt to make sense of the situation. All he wanted to do was ask Donghyuck about what was going on in his head, and whether or not it was about the classmate he has been casually putting in between conversations. That was all he wanted to do, how did this bickering session happen?

"I just wanted to ask if you were thinking about (Name), Donghyuck," Jaemin said, diverting all the attention back to him. "Why is that so hard? I just wanted some answers."

"(Name)? Like (Full Name)?" Jisung asked as he looked up from his food, chewing on the tip of his chopsticks even after he has got the food in his mouth. His innocent eyes were wide with curiosity, waiting for one of his friends to speak up and answer his question.

Donghyuck shared a look with Jeno and Jaemin, both of them equally confused as to why Jisung knew you, and he turned his body to face the youngest boy at the table. He placed his arm on the edge, leaning his weight against the table as he gave Jisung a pointed look, suddenly feeling inferior that Jisung might have known you before he did.

"Where did you know them from?" Donghyuck asked.

"From high school," Jisung replied casually, pulling the chopsticks out of his mouth. "We weren't in the same grade, but they helped me with tutoring when I was a freshman."

"Tutoring? When the hell did our school do tutoring services?" Donghyuck exclaimed, looking unaware.

"We did! We have always had volunteer tutoring, it gives you extra credit on conduct scores!" Jisung explained.

"We had conduct scores?"

Jeno laughed at his friend's face, finding it hilarious that while being one of the most popular boys in school, and knowing just about everyone in his grade, Donghyuck sure missed out on a lot. And Jeno reckoned that the worst part of all that he has missed out on during high school was the fact that he didn't get to know you.

And he was right. Donghyuck felt rather furious that everyone on this table knew you before he did. Jeno being your friend back in high school, Jisung being tutored by you in high school, and Jaemin knowing you for an unexplained reason he would soon annoy out of him. He was the last one! How was that possible? Where was his justice! Where was justice for Lee Donghyuck!

"Dude, weren't yours the worst every year? Your conduct grade was literally shit back in high school because you cause so much trouble!" Jeno yelled in disbelief, his eyes wide and his hand uncontrollably smacking across Donghyuck's shoulder. "Didn't the teachers complain during the parent-teacher conference?"