Epilogue: Part 2

Theo POV

I place a gentle kiss on Kyran's forehead, before slowly getting up to go the bathroom. I release my bladder and then fill a bowl with warm water and carry a towel towards my baby boy.

He has already moved onto my side of the bed latching onto my pillow. I pull the sheets down, gently and slowly wiping away the evidence of our love making, trying not to wake him up. Once I'm done, I cover him up again and place a kiss on his lips this time before heading to shower.

Once I'm done, I head down to the kitchen to make supper, only to realize Kyran already did and even it was in the heater, it's already cold.

I heat everything up again, while my eyes wonder the box at the end of the counter top.

A sigh escapes me just thinking of my misconception. Stupid wolf thought our mate was getting pleasure of these toys and wasn't pleased with the way we made our baby boy wait for us. I was honestly just teasing him.

I walk to the box, noticing a letter. I quickly scan over it before smacking myself in the forehead and emptying the box in the bin. Now don't confuse me, it's just my wolf and I don't like the thought of something other than us pleasuring our baby boy. Either way we where terribly misunderstood him and completely roughed him out until he fell unconscious.

I smirk just thinking back about our entanglement.

There I through him onto our bed before losing the tie around my neck.

"You like playing with those toys, huh?" I question with a growl.

Kyran responds by quickly shaking his head, "I .. I think you misunderstanding.." he stutters, obviously affected by the dominant aura I'm releasing.

"You like it rough" I emphasize my last word, with a little pause before continuing "so I'll give you rough" I finish, binding his hands together and tying it to our head board railings.

"Don't move or speak" I angrily command and he nods in submission, even though I don't want to. I quickly remove all my clothes and Kyran noticeably gulps and I fully enjoy his reaction. I move to pull away his pants and brief and notice the trickle of lube escape his hole. Anger spikes up within me and I look up to him for an answer but then decide to punish him by allowing Dakota to slightly come forward and we enlarge down their before, I roughly ram into his already prepared hole.

"AHHHH THEOOOOO" he calls and I don't respond, but pull out slowly before quickly ramming back. I do this for a minute or so, whilst letting moan for more.

While I'm still in him I lean forward putting pressure on his prostate and come face to face with him. Watching as he calms his breathing. He opens his  eyes and tears linger at the edges. My heart breaks but the imagine of him playing with a vibrator earlier is very fresh in my memory, along with his already prepared hole.

"Do you think you can play with other things when I'm around, huh baby boy?" I question but don't wait for an answer and slightly pull out before building up a very hard and firm thrusting pattern, showing him the pleasure I offer is much more gratifying. I hatch and tug on his left nipple, teasing the sensitive skin. Once the area is nice and red, I gently kiss his nipple and more on to the his right nipple, giving it the same attention I gave his left nipple. Once his nipples are all nice and sensitive, I pick myself up only to notice the sticky warmth on my lower abs.