Chapter 17: Ride me

"It's time to eat baby" Theo whispered to the sleeping Kyran placing a kiss on his lips.

"Hm hnmm. Five more minutes" Kyran replied in a raspy voice, eyes still closed.

"Nope now." Theo replied back "bath and eat then you can sleep again" he finished

"Too soar tiger" Kyran countered and smiled, knowing Theo never really liked being called a tiger.

"It's wolf baby" Theo suddenly lifted Kyran off the bed causing the latter to fully wake up staring at his lover, then gently smiling.

"Okay wolfie boy" Kyran replied kissing Theo's cheek

"Man baby. Man" Theo corrected him again

"Hm Hm." was all Kyran said as he placed his tired head on Theo's shoulders.

When Theo reached the already filled and bubbled up bathtub, he gently and very carefully placed Kyran into the water. When Kyran relaxed into the water he opened one eye and closed again asking: " Why are you not joining me!" Theo stopped dead in his tracks before quickly removing his pants, which was the only clothing he had on, and joining Kyran in the bath.
.
.
.
.
As time went on, the two of them where engrossed in conversation. Kyran asked many questions about Theo's college experience and what he'd do there, who his friends was, did he even make friends, was there any girls or boys that caught his attention.

When he asked that last question he was slightly annoyed at himself then irritated thinking 'what if', but before that thought spiralled onto something unnecessary Theo put his heart back at easy.

"You have literally been the only person I've been attracted to and will forever be the only person who I will be to attracted to and love. Even in death I'll hunt down your soul and tie you to me." Is what Theo said causing Kyran to smile brightly.

Right now though, Theo was silently and gently washing Kyran's locks, while listening to Kyran hum a sweet medley his never heard of.

When Theo was done he reached for the hand shower. "Close you eyes tight baby" he said

"Already closed wolfie" Kyran paused to reply and quickly went back humming.

Once they where done washing up Theo rinsed them down and drained the tub before wrapping Kyran tightly in a big towel. This caused Kyran to let loose a sweet giggle

"I can't walk like this wolfie" he giggled out.

"I see you keeping to that nickname" Theo slightly turned his head in Kyran's direction to see his mated nod his head firm. "And ofcourse you can't walk, because I'll be carrying you around." Theo continued, while he finished wiping himself dry and wrapped a towel around his waist.

"Right?" He asked picking Kyran into his arms once again.

Kyran just nicked him lightly with his head, as his hands where confined tightly in the towel. 

"And whose fault is that?" Kyran questioned back.

"Yours ofcourse" Theo instantly replied. "Who was the one that said and a quote 'harder, no harder' and 'faster' and 'more', I unquote." Theo said teasingly with a blush of his own as he remembered they earlier exercise.

Kyran too embarrassed by his own words replied without thought "well, I only said that because the sex was freaking amazing and I love you." He puffed his cheeks before realization quickly fell on his shoulders.

He quickly shimmied away from Theo trying to hide. However, it was no use as the words where already said and he only looked even worse trying to wiggle his body in the towel that was very tightly wrapped around him.