Intro

Student council
Felix x skz

"𝘪'𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦"

Warning(s)
All male harem
Pining
Cursing
Love competition
Mild suspense
🌹

This is all fiction, I am not trying to invade skz lives or sexuality, it's all for fun!

Yeah this is a little different from my usual chanlix content. I honestly had been wanting to write something like this and thought, why not?

_____________

Just a few things:

This is super unrealistic but as it goes, fighting over the love of one person is really toxic and parties involved should talk it out instead of competing with each other. As well as trying to make people jealous all of that. But this is a story, so it's fine lol

Please if you see a ship develop you aren't happy with, don't comment badly about it. Like for example, "i wish he was with..." Cuz that just ruins the vibe honestly.

(That's not to say you can't comment about which ship you like the best!)

I think I may end up leaving this open ended, just because a lot of people may be unhappy if I choose a ship in the end, I guess we'll see (maybe I could do 7 different endings and you can pick the one you want?)

I know I'm predominantly a chanlix writer, but I'm going to try my absolute best not to be biased and give each character their fair time.

Maybe I'll do some poles too, but the only problem with that is I know most of my readers like chanlix, so it may ended biased lol.

___________

I am not comfortable with any copying or translating of my work.
____________

Start: 10th January 2021
End: 10th February 2023

(A little extra, just because I am writing a fanfiction doesn't mean I want to force the members to be together. They have their own lives and are real people)