Chapter 11 Nyantics

Start from the beginning

She cheered once again as she started eating herself, a bright smile ever present as she gulped down the sweet in blissful happiness, seeing the delight of the girl gave both the man and the parasite hope that they would succeed in the challenge ahead of them, and so the man started eating with a brave heart, and the parasite steeled his resolve in supporting his hostess eating with all of his might.

Forte: (Those two are gonna be so fucked)

The robotic dog thought as he watched his host attempt to make a dent in the second tallest tower of food the mechanical parasite had ever seen. He was probably right.

A Few Hours Later

Cerebella: But then while we were walking around we saw one of her circus friends, Beatrix, we don't really like each other very much, but I still dragged her in on our walk because I wanted to annoy her a little bit.

Cerebella gave a devilish laugh, satisfied with herself while telling of what she had done yesterday with her friend Feng, while Y/N sluggishly nodded, he wasn't actually listening to her small talk, not because he didn't want to, but because he couldn't, as his entire body seemed to be about to burst with pain, he wasn't sure if the pain was resurfacing from yesterday or just his body protesting against the ridiculous amount of food his owner was attempting to consume, but honestly it didn't matter at this point, he could not focus on anything besides his pain and the almost empty plate in front of him, he knew Cerebella was talking, but he could not hear her past the pain, so he only nodded, which was at least a more positive position than his earlier brother in this struggle, as Vice-Versa had clocked out several minutes ago, freezing in place as if he was a normal hat, knocked out while Cerebella was up and going even after eating the entire portion of her food.

Y/N: (Last...one)

Y/N thought temptively as he reached for the last piece of his breakfast from his plate with his fork, bringing it slowly to his mouth, before continuing the slow and painful process by opening said orifice, and finally, finally eating the last piece of pancake, opting to gulp it down all at once instead of placing even more strain on his aching chin.

Y/N: (Finally... done)

Y/N thought in celebration, a dumb smile expanding across his face as he promptly slammed his face on the table and proceeded to sleep, or that's what he wanted to do.

Forte: (So, you done?)

Y/N: (Yeah, finally I'm- Alright how are you going to ruin this?)

The man at first spoke proudly, before fully realizing that Forte had a mental smirk while he talked.

Forte: (We have to go to Yu Wan's in like, twenty minutes)

Y/N: (Oh come on!)

Cerebella: Are you alright Y/N?

Cerebella asked with a worried frown.

Cerebella: You seem a little upset, if anyone's bothering you I can beat them up!

She announced, placing her arm in the air in an attempt to strike a pose, only to notice Vice wasn't doing his part, but with a quick glare the parasite awoke from his passed out state, outstretching one of his massive arms so that Cerebella could place her hands on it's muscles with a cocky smirk as if she was a generic athlete full of himself.

Y/N: No, you don't need to beat up anyone, I just realized I need to get going.

Cerebella: Aww, really?

The girl whined.

Y/N: Yeah.

Was Y/N's simple response, not willing to talk much as the slightest movements caused his body to hurt in protest.