Chapter 9 The Hero Who Couldn't

Hey everyone, hope i didn't scare anyone with me not posting the chapter yesterday, hehe, as if, but i posted an announcement about it on my profile, basically,i got a headache and didn't want to look for leftover mistakes to fix, but i won't keep you here for long, this chapter was beta read by Joelitos09 DarkZ19_05 and buddyman4925, please enjoy it, even if it is on the shorter end of the spectrum this time, sorry about that.

It was finally time, for the last 7 years he had searched, but now he finally had found what he was searching for. Y/N sat at the top of a building, looking to the ground below, there lay a building, the building where Patricia and Marie were held in.

Forte: (Are you ready Y/N?)

Y/N: (Yes)

Forte: (Then let's end this!)

Y/N: (Yes!)

He jumped down, falling in front of the entrance of what was supposed to be Lorenzo's own home, kicking the door open as Medici goons pointed their weapons at him, causing adrenaline to flow through his blood.

Y/N: Die!

He said as the goons fired, their bullets being bounced back at them, but as new ones rushed in to the entrance, probably because of the alarm he was too distracted to hear, he went into the offensive, his shield dividing itself into multiple thin circles, who soon grew blades and started spinning.

Y/N: Hell's Rolling!

The black wheels charged forwards, slicing through any person daring enough to stand in its way, changing directions to kill any who were quick enough to dodge them, soon it was not about fighting Y/N, but about escaping his attack and saving their own lives, and so, Y/N was left with an empty hallway, he ignored how he never made a move with that name, or that his energy blasts couldn't change directions in the air and walked forwards to an elevator.

Forte: (Too slow)

Y/N: (I know)

He punched the door, before forcefully opening them to reveal the empty pit of the elevator.

Forte: (Let's go!)

Y/N nodded, jumping in as he was surrounded by a dark purple aura and began flying to the top, he ignored the fact that he couldn't actually fly as he destroyed the actual elevator with a blast of energy once he met it on a random floor. Finally arriving at the top he blew the door with another blast of energy, only to see an all too familiar accursed face behind it.

Dahlia: Who are you?

Black Dahlia asked, the hole in her stomach regenerating itself as Y/N caught a glimpse of the hole he had made in the wall behind her, as well as a terrified man behind Dahlia, Y/N ignored the fact that no matter how much he looked at the man he could not grasp his features and know what he looked like, instead he focused on Dahlia, this was the best day of his life, and nothing was going to stop him.

Y/N: My name is Y/N L/N.

Dahlia: L/N!? impossible!

Y/N: The only impossible thing here is how you're still alive!

He screamed as he charged at the woman, his hand forming his energy blade, and before she could react, he cut her in two.

Y/N: Go to hell!