Chapter 11 Nyantics

Start from the beginning

The dog said as he laid his head on the ground.

Forte: I'm gonna try to have some more sleep before work.

Nodding Y/N returned his attention to his walk, fiddling a bit with his sore chin.

Y/N: Aw man, how am I supposed to climb the stairs sore like this?

He whined to himself as he felt the pain in his body returning, opting to try and ignore it as he approached the table, seeing Cerebella gently placing more and more pancakes on top of two already enormous piles on top of two plates.

Y/N: Uh Cerebella? I think that's a little too much, don't you think?

Cerebella: Of course not!

She exclaimed, placing her hands on her hips and letting the remaining pancakes fall, only for Vice-Versa to expertly catch them and continue where she left.

Cerebella: You cooked yesterday, so it's only fair I make extra right?

Cerebella smiled, ignoring the fact she was the one who always cooked.

Y/N: Bella I don't think that's how it works, and I don't even think I can eat that many pancakes before I have to go work.

Y/N exclaimed in mild panic as he looked at the intimidating mountain of pancakes in his plate, only growing ever taller as Bella's parasite stretched his arms in order to place more pancakes at the top.

Cerebella: Oh come on~

She whined, walking closer and gently grasping Y/N's hands as her parasite struggled to keep stretching his arms.

Cerebella: I'm sure you can do it, and I made them with all the love in the world, so please~?

She said, flashing a pleading smile while staring deeply into Y/N's eyes. The man blushed lightly as he stared into her deep brown eyes, losing himself in them for a moment before looking away with a shaky.

Y/N: O-Okay.

Cerebella: Thanks.

The dark skinned girl cheered with a bright smile.

Cerebella: I'm sure you'll like them very much~

Cerebella continued with a wink.

Y/N: I'm sure I will.

The man replied as he nervously let go of her hand and took his seat, Cerebella doing the same.

Y/N: (I don't think there is any way I'll be fine after this)

Y/N thought in dread as he stared at the ludicrous amount of pancakes stacked on top of each other, nearly touching the ceiling of the house, but much to his surprise his dreadful thoughts about how he should even start eating his comedically large breakfast and if he'd even survive it were shared by another person in the room, as Vice-Versa looked incredibly worried, his stomach wasn't as large as his hostess, but another thing the two had in common, was the inability of saying no to the girl, and so, they were made companions in what could be their last meal.

Cerebella: So, is it good?

The green haired girl asked hopefully, she knew her skills surely wouldn't rust over a single night, but she still waited anxiously for the answer.

Y/N: Oh.

The man let out as he swiftly cut a piece of the sweet and ate it, luckily not causing the tower to fall. Y/N hummed in delight the moment the flavor settled in.

Y/N: It's as good as always, Bella.

He complimented.

Cerebella: Yay!