~ really late christmas special ~

Start from the beginning

"Angel, your house looks so... not Christmas," Shinso said while looking around the living room and seeing an empty cardboard box with the words 'Christmas box' on it.

Katherine shot an icy glare at her dad and uncle, "It's because we don't have many decorations."

"Why not?" Shinso asked while sitting down on the comfy couch.

"These two grown ups didn't celebrate Christmas while I was in America unless you count watching hallmark movies and buying things for themselves," Katherine rolled her eyes and sat next to Shinso only to be picked up by her father and sat back down on the beanbag chair next to the tv, the furthest place from Shinso.

Shinso looked confused, but dismissed his teacher's odd behavior as him being, well, himself. 

Aizawa on the other hand, knew exactly what was going on and suggested that he and Hizashi go to the store and buy last minute decorations. Of course, Hizashi followed him because crossing Aizawa while he was even a little pissed off would result in death.

After the adults left, Shinso and Katherine remained seated in silence until Katherine asked, "You've never been to my house before, right?"

Shinso nodded, "I mean, have you met your dad?"

This made Katherine giggle, "C'mon, I want to show you my room! It has led lights, posters, and I spent a lot of time decorating it when I moved back in."

"Alright, I've always been curious what your room looked like, Angel," Shinso smiled softly as Katherine dragged him up the stairs and into a dark room.

She turned the lights on and shouted, "TADA~" while doing jazz hands like a five year old.

Her room was smaller than he expected, but it wasn't tiny. She had led lights running across two walls and posters neatly organized on those walls. She had pictures from her time in America and pictures that she took with her friends and family after moving to Japan.

She had a desk and two bookshelves filled to the brim with books, souvenirs, and CDs. There were speakers dotted around her room and a colorful gaming pc on her desk. On her windowsill, she was growing three small cacti and an orchid. 

Shinso laughed, "There's so much going on, but it's pretty much exactly what I expected."

"Is that a good thing?"

He tapped his index finger on his chin and teased, "Is it, Angel?"

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking you!"

"Hmm... Hey is that a panda stuffed animal?"

"DON'T IGNORE MY QUESTIONS AND DON'T TOUCH GERALD!"

Shinso froze next to her bed holding the stuffed panda. He turned around to see a bright red Katherine fuming and laughed whole heartedly, "YOU NAMED IT GERALD?!"

Feeling her face grow hotter by the second, Katherine stomped over to where he was standing and laughing like a maniac, "GIVE HIM BACK!"

"I think I'll keep Gerald to myself," Shinso stuck his tongue out and held the stuffed animal in the air where Katherine couldn't reach it.

"NO FAIR YOU STUPIDLY TALL GIANT!" she jumped up and down multiple times, trying to snatch her beloved stuffed animal from her friend, but failed.

However, Shinso was having the time of his life, "Aw~ poor Angel can't even reach Gerald on her tippy toes~"

"SHUT UP YOU OVERGROWN CATERPILLAR! I'M GONNA CHUCK YOU OFF A CLIFF IF YOU-" she was interrupted by the feeling of falling down and indeed, with her luck, she was falling.

Katherine had jumped for her stuffed animal and accidentally jumped forward too much, hitting Shinso. This caused for him to start falling and Katherine, who was holding his shoulder in an attempt to be able to reach higher, to fall with him.

Both of them didn't even scream, they just fell in silence and landed on her bed with a muffled groan and a "owie".

Shinso opened his eyes to see Katherine on top of him.

Katherine opened her eyes to see Shinso under her.

Both of the teenagers closed their eyes as if they were trying to ignore the close proximity of their bodies. 

That obviously didn't work.

Katherine opened her eyes again to see Shinso's messy purple hair and his dark circles under his mesmerizing violet eyes.

Shinso opened his eyes again to see Katherine's dark brown hair created a curtain around his face and allowing him to study the cute little scar on her nose from when Bakugou blew up her cute face during the spots festival.

Both of the teenagers laid staring at each other before Katherine scrambled off of Shinso and dusted herself off while coughing awkwardly. Shinso on the other hand, took his time sitting up on her bed completely dazed.

She scratched her head, "Okay... let's go get something to eat from the kitchen?"

He silently nodded and followed her back downstairs to the kitchen where they got food to eat on the couch until the adults came back home.

Definitely top 5 most awkward two hours of Shinso's life.

ahaha i got writers block in the middle of writing this so... yeah... ha don't hate me iM sOrRy but this is as far as this goes fml :0

ok but ily bitches sm and thank u for making my life feel a little worth living by reading my shit. i wish u guys all the love and happiness in the world and i hope to see y'all in 2021 where hopefully my writing gets a little better.

peace out homies,
cath <3