Chapter 12: USJ part 3

hi im crying bc i have my first unique reader someone hand me a tissue box *SNIFFLE* also the weather in my neighborhood is really nice today fufu

enjoy~

~~~~

3rd person pov:

The second Katherine felt that her feet weren't touching the ground, she tucked herself into a ball and rolled after hitting the ground. 

She checked for any possible injuries, but all she found were a few bruises from her fight with the villains earlier. Then she checked her surroundings and saw that she was put in the landslide zone.

"Katherine?" a familiar voice called out. 

Katherine turned around and saw Todoroki standing before a bunch of familiar villains frozen in ice. As soon as she saw those villains, she checked if her hold on them had been erased during her fall. 

"Damn it. Well, it is was it is, but now I have to focus on getting back to Uncle Aiza as quickly as possible," she looked at Todoroki's handsome face and stated, "We have to start heading back to the center of the building and quick."

He nodded silently and ask then asked, "I interrogated them and they want to-"

"Yes, I'm aware of what their objective is. I'm not slow or stupid. Now let's go before any other villains get here."

His face remained stoic and emotionless as the two heroes in training ran towards the center of the building. 

They were still running when they heard a loud, "Stop running ahead of me, half and half bastard and you dweeb!" A flash of spiky, blonde hair passed by Katherine and she began to sprint after it.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A DWEEB, POMERANIAN BOY?" Katherine quickly caught up to him and blew a raspberry as she sped ahead of him once again. 

Then Katherine froze in mid air at the sight in front of her.

The blue haired villain with hands all over different parts of his body held Eraser Head's elbow as it began to decay. The hero's face contorted in pain as his elbow continued to crumble as he attacked and got away from the villain only to find himself surrounded by more. 

He continued to fight and noticed Katherine standing a good amount of distance away from him and shouted, "Stay back! This one's dangerous!"

Katherine remained frozen as she saw the huge bird like creature come up behind her uncle. 

Then it was as if the whole world slowed down. 

The creature raised its large hand and clutched EraserHead's head and began pounding his face into the cement ground. His blood was flying everywhere, and the the students who she had left behind caught up to her without her knowing and were hiding not so far away in shock.

Tears began running down Katherine's unusually pale face as she softly said, "Please don't touch him... Don't hurt him anymore... Please stop... Please..." 

But no one heard her over the sound of bones shattering and the sound of flesh meeting the hard floor. Panic began washing over Katherine and then it was replaced by anger and pain.

"Please stop... Don't hurt him..." Her eyes began turning a shade of unholy red as her anger swept over her in mere seconds, "I SAID DO. NOT. TOUCH. HIM." 

Her voice echoes across the entire expanse of the building as everyone stopped in confusion. Only two people were affected though, the villain with the hands and the bird creature, both of them froze in their spots.

She felt a new feeling of power, or complete control pound at the wall of her mind, begging for her to let it out.

And she had no choice but to give in to the darkest, scariest part of herself.

EraserHead looked up from the concrete seeming that the creature had let him go only to find the closest person to his niece with the most beautifully terrifying eyes he had ever seen. 

Her hair and body seemed to glow as she slowly brought herself closer to his bleeding body. Her warm hands picked him up as if he were a grain of rice and carried him to the water area where she had seen Izuku and two other classmates. 

She laid him gently onto the grass and began to heal him. No one knew what was happening, but his bleeding stopped and when it did, she rose to her full height and told Izuku, "Keep him safe." The nervous boy nodded.

Katherine slowly walked to the blue haired villain and her eyebrows furrowed, "Didn't I ask you to stop?" 

His eyes behind the hand he was wearing widened as he felt himself not in control of his own body and looked at the terrifyingly beautiful girl in front of him who seemed to bleed rage. 

Then he felt pain in his stomach as she kicked him in the ribs and sent him flying.

He wanted to scream in pain, but the girl spoke again while walking towards him again, "Did you not hear me? Why did you hurt someone when I specifically recall asking you, a low grade, crusty, and disgraceful villain, not to?"

This time the villain felt that he could speak again and stuttered, "Y-You're opinion doesn't matter to me. You're just a little hero wannabe. What could you do-" 

He screamed out as he felt a pain in his leg after Katherine proceeded to step onto his leg.

"I could cut off every single limb you have just for touching a hair on that mans head" she told him calmly as she kicked him after every single word. 

Then when he seemed to shut up from the pain, she moved on to the creature who was still staring at her.

"I asked you, too. You slammed his head into the ground repeatedly. Shall I teach you how it feels like?" she said with a deadly tone, "Bash your head into the ground as many times as you can before I tell you to stop. No regeneration or anything."

The students who were hiding gasped as the bird creature listened to her and began pounding its head into the ground. 

Blood splattered everywhere. It truly was a nightmare.

Katherine only stood there stone faced, watching with a fuzzy feeling asking her, no, begging her to keep going. Let them feel her pain.

It was exhilarating. 

That was until she felt a warm blanket of serenity calm her mind.

She collapsed onto the floor.

~~~~

oh my god i am so sorry for not updating for a whole week pls forgive me *bows*

anyways, the whole 'katherine goes berserk' situation will be explained soon, so don't freak out too much. also i have tests and quizzes every single day this week so i may not update until friday or saturday. i should prolly be studying but wtv. 

Have a great week,

Cath