Chapter 1

The energy coming from inside the van was not the usual calm, happy, or upbeat energy that it normally would have been, but was instead rather gloomy. All the members of BlackPink rode together in silence while one of their managers escorted them back to their dorm after landing back in Korea.

Lisa and Jisoo, who sat next together, where just looking out their windows trying to collect their thoughts and calm down, while Rosé and Jennie sat together in the back.

They had just gotten back from what was supposed to be a fun eventful day with Blinks in Indonesia for the Samsung Galaxy event and to have an early celebration for Jennie's birthday; or at least that's what they thought was going to happen.

During the Event when they were reading fan comments on Twitter, they couldn't help but notice that a handful of comments were very mean, hurtful and just outright disrespectful.

However, these hateful comments weren't directly meant for the group as a whole though; rather just for a certain small size Mandu.

They all knew that Jennie received the most hate out of all them. She got it when those false dating rumors spread a few years ago, when she had the "lazy" scandal because of an injured ankle, for the Sprite commercial when she was featured in it more, while Jisoo was left out of it. Hell, she even got it when she was the first one to get her own Solo song out of the four of them.

Rosé didn't understand it. Jennie is the most hard working and selfless person that they all know. She doesn't know where people get the idea that they need to voice their dislike for the girl and say hurtful things about someone that they don't even know. The other three members all know what Jennie is like, what she is really like.

They know that she's always kind and respectful towards their staff for their behind the scenes work, that she shows her love and appreciation towards their fans whenever they come out to support them. They also know that in order to show her gratitude to everyone, she would always push herself to give the best performance that she could give alongside her group members.

The girl puts everything she has into their group. Whether it's helping create their music in the studio, constantly working out/ eating healthy to stay fit, spending late nights working on chorography with Lisa, helping pick out their outfits for Music video/photo shoots or just being there for her friends when the pressure of being an idol would start to take a toll on them.

Even with all the pressure that comes with being an idol, it has been Jennie's dream for a long time to be one. To bring smiles and happiness to people's faces all over the world with her music.

Little did she know though, was that she would one day be living out her dreams with three other amazingly gifted, talented, kind girls who would be the greatest friends she could've ever had; let alone being 1/4th a member of one the biggest K-Pop group in the world.

'Blackpink is the Revolution' wasn't just their mantra, it was a statement. Since their debut, back in 2016, they've been winning awards, breaking records, basically taking over the music industry by storm. They all busted their butts off and sacrificed so much to get where they are; Jennie especially since she spent the most time as a trainee. So, to say that Jennie was happy and proud with how far they've come is an understatement.

So Rosé really just does not understand why so many people would throw all this hate and negativity solely towards her. Why would these haters just target only one of them and not the whole group? Why would they spend so much time trying to tear someone down just for living out their dream? Why belittle someone with accusations and assumptions that just are not true?

Rosé wished that Jennie didn't have to read any of those awful tweets about her, but she wishes even more that that was the only terrible thing that came from that stupid event.