Bonus Chapter!

*Several Months Later*

"Finally, we're back." An exhausted Lisa stated as she and Jisoo walked through the door of their dorm room, removing their facemasks.

"Yeah, as much I love preparing for our comeback, there is nothing better than coming back home and relaxing after a long day of filming." Jisoo stated after taking a sip of her soda through her straw.

Both girls removed their shoes and put them on the shoe rack by the front door before slipping on a pair of slippers to enter the living area.

"I'm glad we got to wrap up early today, because I haven't really gotten to eat much today." Lisa pouted and rubbed her tummy. "I'm hungry."

"Yeah, me too. Come on, let's see if we have anything in the kitchen."

"Okay"

Lisa followed Jisoo out of the living area to the entryway to their kitchen.

"And hey, if we don't have anything in the fridge, we can always order something from- OH, Jendeukie!"

"OH SHI-" A startled Jennie quickly turned around and had her back against the refrigerator when she was greeted by her two friends who she did not expect back for another hour or two.

"W-what are you two doing here? I thought you both were still filming your solo scenes for the music video." Jennie stared wide eyed at her friends.

"We wrapped up early and came back home to relax. But what are you doing here though? I thought you would still be out spending time with your mom on your day off." Jisoo asked curiously while putting her soda down on the one of the kitchen counters.

"Right yeah, I was... but we just got to have a short lunch together because... she needed to go see a friend today."

Lisa nodded at that and then noticed Jennie's attire.

"Why are you wearing one of your white silk robes?"

Jennie looked down at her white robe and paused for a moment before returning her gaze back to her friends.

"I-it's just, you know... very smooth and comfortable so, why not?" The brunette nervously laughed and smiled as innocently as she could to her friends.

The two girls looked at each other confusingly while returning their attention back to their friend who was acting very oddly for some reason.

"Are you okay Mandu?" Jisoo asked while taking a few steps towards her best friend.

"Y-yeah, of course, why do you ask?" Jennie asked while clutching the top part of the rob above her breasts with her right hand.

"Well, for one, you're panting. And two, you look like you just ran a marathon or something."

"Not to Mention your hair is kind of messy at the moment." Lisa chimed in as well.

The brunette's hair was indeed a little messy and she was breathing rather heavily. Jennie looked back and forth between her two friends nervously, trying to think up of some sort of explanation to explain her current appearance.

"Unnie, are you sick again?" Lisa asked worriedly for Jennie's health.

"No, no I'm not sick I was just..." she took a moment to think of an excuse. "Exercising! Yeah, I was just exercising, which is why I'm out of breath. A-and I came out here to get some water because I was thirsty."

Jennie raised her left arm a bit showing she was indeed caring some water bottles in her arm.

"Two water bottles?" Jisoo asked curiously while raising two fingers.