Chapter 2

After taking a nice warm shower and changing into some pajama's, Rosé walked out of her room wanting to go to the kitchen for some water and maybe a late-night snack, just in case if she got hungry again later on.

She stopped just outside her door when she heard a voice coming from inside their kitchen area. "Goodnight" She knew that voice, it was Jisoo's.

A moment later Rosé saw Jisoo walk out of the kitchen in her pajamas as well. She was probably getting ready for bed herself.

Jisoo had noticed Chaeyoung off in the corner and walked over to greet her before heading off to bed.

"Hey Pasta"

"Hi Unnie, are you going to bed now?"

"Yup, just wanted to wish Mandu a goodnight before I go to sleep"

"Is she still there?" the blond pointed over to the kitchen. She was surprised that Jennie would still be up this hour.

"Yup, are you going there as well?"

"Yeah, I was going for a late-night snack"

"Ahh...Dumplings maybe?" Jisoo smirked and wiggled her eyebrows.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened at her Unnie while looking back over to the kitchen entry way. Certain thoughts started to make their way into her mind, making the blond blush again for the nth time that night.

"I'm just messing with you Chae" she chuckled out while trying to hold back her laughter.

Jisoo always found it amusing how easy it was to make her Maknae blush. Chaeyoung just whined a little and slightly wacked her Unnie's shoulder for her comment.

"Go get your snacks now Pasta. Who knows, maybe you can give her a hand in there. And, while you're at it, hopefully you two can maybe have a...talk"

Jisoo placed a hand on the blonds shoulder and gave it a slight squeeze, trying to remind Rosé of their conversation from earlier. Though, Chaeyoung didn't need any help remembering, since it's all the blond has thought about throughout the night.

She thought back to the hours she's spent now contemplating and considering what her friends had said. She's also spent a fair amount of time trying to figure out how this would all play out if she decided to go through with confessing.

Rosé has spent time figuring out what to say to Jennie, when to talk to her, how to approach her, if they should talk over dinner or lunch, should she get her flowers or a gift, should she tell her indoors or outdoors, heck she's even thought about if she should talk to her on a weekday or not.

To sum up, she was basically overthinking every small detail on how to approach this matter. Unfortunately, Chaeyoung's own fears and self-doubt were taking a toll on her.

Each scenario she thought of would end the same way; her stumbling over her words while confessing to Jennie, having Jennie tell her that she doesn't feel the same way about her, the group having to disband because she doesn't want to see Chaeyoung anymore, leaving a broken hearted Chaeyoung alone to silently cry for the rest of her life.

...Worst case scenario no doubt, (and slightly overexaggerated) but Chaeyoung couldn't help but worry that it could really play out like that. Thankfully, Chaeyoung was brought out of her own thoughts when she noticed Jisoo waving a hand in front of her face.

"Pasta?"

"Hm?"

"You okay? You spaced out for a bit"

"Oh, sorry Unnie. I was just... thinking about... something" she quietly replied while looking down.

Noticing the change in her demeanor, Jisoo gave the girl a soft smile. She knew that Chaeyoung always doubted herself, that she felt like she was never good enough for Jennie, which Jisoo knew wasn't true at all.