Chapter 5

The morning light was shining bright through the window and was enough to stir Jennie from her slumber. She opened her eyes slightly, but enough for them to readjust and better see her surroundings. She glanced at the clock on the nightstand and saw it flashing 7:35 a.m.

'Too early' she thought to herself.

She closed her eyes again and snuggled her pillow more, wanting to go back to sleep. As she was about to drift off into slumber again her eyes popped open when she realized something. Chaeyoung wasn't next to her anymore.

Instead, she was met with a sleeping Kuma next to her. She starred at her dog a moment, confused on why he's there instead of Chaeyoung. She figured that maybe Rosie just needed to use the restroom or... something.

'...Was it a dream?... It felt so real though.'

Thankfully for Jennie, it wasn't a dream. As she looked at the spot where she thought Chaeyoung would be sleeping, she saw a sticky note on the pillow. Slightly more curious, she reached over and read what the note had to say.

'Good Morning Wifey,

If you are reading this then I'm not back yet from my little errand. I went out to get something and will be back soon, hopefully, before you wake up. Sleep well and enjoy your rest beautiful. I will be back soon.

-Much Love, your Girl, Your Hubby, your Chaeyoungie <3

At the bottom of the note there were little doodles of a teddy bear and a dumpling with cute little sleepy faces on them. Above them were little hearts and Z's.

As much as Jennie wanted to wake up with Rosie next to her, she thought it was cute that even though they just got together, Rosie was already doing sweet couple things with her like leaving behind cute little notes.

What Jennie didn't realize though, was that Chaeyoung had already been back at the dorm for a while now and was actually in the kitchen cooking a special breakfast. When she was finishing up the last touches on the breakfast both Lisa and Jisoo joined her in the kitchen.

"Good morning Chaeyoung" Jisoo greeted her while Lisa gave a sleepy wave.

"Morning you two" Rosé replied while still working on the last touches of breakfast.

Both girls noticed what Chaeyoung had bought and couldn't help but laugh a little, making Chaeyoung blush and feel shy because they know for certain that she is doing all of this for Jennie. Jisoo walked over to the table while Lisa tried to pick a piece of fruit from the bowl that Rosie was cutting into but was instead met with a hand whacking it away.

"Ah" Lisa lightly yelped and rubbed her swatted hand.

"Not. For. You" Chaeyoung warned her.

"But I just wanted a little piece before I ate" Lisa gave her a playful pout.

"If you are really that hungry, then you can eat off of your own plate."

Lisa looked at her confused before Chaeyoung pointed over to the table. Lisa turned around and saw Jisoo already eating off her own plate of breakfast and one next to her which obviously, was meant for Lisa.

"WOW! Thanks Chipmunk" She gives Chaeyoung a quick side/back hug and made her way to the table to eat her food. "Even though you're doing all this for Jennie, you still thought to do something for us too."

"Of course. Just because I do something special for Jennie, doesn't mean I would exclude you guys from it. Besides this is also my way of saying thank you to you both."

Both Jisoo and Lisa looked at each other confused. Rosie chuckled a bit at their confused expressions before explaining.

"You both have been there for me when I realized how I really felt about Jennie. You've been supportive and understanding when I would always doubt myself and my own worth. You two gave me the push I needed to finally tell Jennie how I really feel about her, and it paid off. So, thank you both for...you know...for everything."