ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩 | ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Start from the beginning

Morgan leaned down to his ear and grabbed his hips to pull him in closer. Liam's entire body tensed up as he leaned against the door with Morgan's cold hands on his skin, his hands having glided under the blanket draped around him. He was in his underwear right now. Did Morgan realize he was in his underwear right now?

"I wanted to talk to you about something," Morgan whispered into his ear.

He couldn't have serious conversations like this at one in the morning, wearing nothing but his boxers and a blanket. Jolts of electricity were shooting through Liam's hips when he felt Morgan's warm breath against his ear...

"...What?" Liam managed to ask.

Morgan stepped away from him and pulled him by the hand to his bed. "Sit down for a second."

Liam gave him a look of intense skepticism.

Morgan smirked. "...Just sit down, dude." Morgan sat and placed a hand on the spot next to him.

Liam caved in and sat down on the bed, draping the blanket around him.

"Do you want to know what you're doing wrong?" Morgan asked.

Liam looked over at him and studied his gorgeous, angular face in the dark room before he answered... Just to make sure Morgan was being serious. He didn't look like he was joking.

"...Yeah."

"You're too clingy. You need to calm down, Liam... You don't make it fun if you --"

"-- What?!" Liam said, a little too loud because Morgan laughed and put a finger against his lips. Liam's eyes widened.

"Shh..." Morgan grinned, stifling a laugh.

"How am I too clingy?!"

"You come on way too strong. You're scaring everyone away. You're like a puppy dog clinging to these guys... You're freaking them out."

"I'm not doing anything clingy," Liam claimed, holding his hands up defensively under the blanket.

"Like shit you're not.... You're texting these guys non-stop. You don't give them any space. You just met them, but you keep stressing how you want a serious relationship. Like Ethan and Julian," he laughed and said their names funny...

Liam glared at him. That wasn't funny. He was going to find true love, like Ethan and Julian had, and it wasn't funny.

"Okay, so?"

"So... Most guys just want to hook up, Liam. Or take it casual and see where it goes. You're scaring the shit out of these guys. You're coming on way too strong. Most of them probably just want to get laid, honestly..."

"...Is that really it?" Liam asked.

Morgan was still looking at him like he was amused by all this. He grinned, putting a hand on Liam's shoulder.

"Yeah...that's it."

"It's not...me?"

"Well, that is you Liam..." Morgan bit back a smile.

"I mean..." Liam looked down "It's not that I'm too short? Or that my hair is wavy and all over the place? Or my dimples... Morgan, is it my dimples when I smile? Are they weird?" Liam traced where one would usually appear on one of his cheeks. He'd had met people who really didn't like them for some reason. Sometimes he felt self-conscious about his dimples.

Morgan laughed quietly again and affectionately ran a hand through Liam's hair. "No... It's none of those things. It's definitely not your dimples. Your dimples are the best. Don't ever feel insecure about your dimples."