Those two houses we liked but we didn't know the price yet. Bryce contacted someone and said he would be coming to tell us more about the houses in an hour. We didn't get a chance to have lunch so we just grabbed fries and hotdogs from a food truck we saw.

1 hour later

Bryce got a call and he told us that the house seller for the houses was ready.

We drove to the house and saw a man in a suit waiting for us. He probably heard our footsteps because he turned around from what he was doing and smiled.

Man- "hello everyone, my name is Troy"

(Just so you all know, there is no hate going to Troy, it's just for the story)

Bryce shakes his hand and he sees me behind him. I see him check me out and I don't think Bryce noticed or else he would be beating the shit out of him right now.

I felt uncomfortable but I just stayed quiet not wanting to create drama. I see Josh looking at me with concerned eyes and I knew he saw what happened.

Bryce- "so we wanted to know the price of the house"

Troy- "yes, follow me, I will explain everything and tell you much it costs"

We all follow him inside and it was very pretty inside. He gave us a tour of the entire place and explained how much the price should be.

Troy- "so now depending on what you would like to add to this house or not, the cost is $800,000"

Bryce- "wow high price"

Troy- "yea but would guys like to move onto the other house now?"

"Sure"

Troy just smiles at me and we drive to the other house (it's the first picture).

The house had more space than the other one and it looked fancy but not too much. Troy let us explore the house ourselves and then ask him if we had any questions.

We decided to split so Bryce went with the boys and I went with the girls. We ran upstairs to see the bedrooms so if we did choose this house, everything would be planned. The girls liked this house better but it all mattered on the price.

While I looked at the different rooms, Avani and Dixie already found there's. That meant only me, Charli and Amelie had to choose.

I went to the end of the hallway and looked at the last bedroom.