His stares are still sharp and intimidating as always but he felt like the other's flirt by the way he checks him out and probably realized the same thing he did.

"Alright,let me show your new office,come on."

Jungkook signaled him to come over and walked to the door he just went out a while a go.

Taehyung on the other hand expect differently so his body is about to move to the other's direction until he notice that his boss went different.

And all thing went clear when Jungkook opened the door of the said room and Taehyung knew,it will be his new office.

It was very elegant and looks super comfortable to work at,finest swivel chair,table and computer.

It's like a the mini CEO's office..IN the CEO's office.

"I'm so sorry,these are all we could pull out of the budget,Mr.Kim but i hope it will be enough."

"Thank you so much,Sir. Actually,i didn't expect this but i like it."

"Glad you do,well let's not waste time now,good luck on your new job."

Jungkook was about to leave the other when heard his name,called out by the guy that made his poor heart flutters.

"Yes,Mr.Kim?"

"CEO Jeon,i'm just wondering,so..my office..is inside of your office?"

"Yeah..why?"

"But Sir,i thought that..i'll be managing the designing team..should i work close to them?"

"No?"

"Ahmm..but sir.."

"You have two feet and legs to use,just walk if you need anything and besides,you're my executive assistant so i need you more than anyone else."

"But i think.."

"Aisst..no why and buts..this is your new office,deal with it!"

Jungkook turned his back around the other and completely left the room,leaving Taehyung with his office or in other words.

"His elegant cage."

Hours passed and all of them are busy with their individual works.

Taehyung is working with the reports that Jungkook gave him and planning the design for his boss's dream house.

On the other hand,the CEO of the corporation is seriously looking at his monitor,checking something eagerly that will also benefit the whole company.

OR NOT!

"Hello?this is Mr.Jeon..i would like to request something."

"Yes,sir.How can i help you?"

"Can i have the access of the CCTV cameras here in my office?"

"Whick one,sir?"

"The cameras in the new office."