Chp 17: 𝑯𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

Start from the beginning

"... guessing from that, you haven't told her yet, huh?" Hinata said, laying back on the sand hands behind his head, eyes closed.

"...yeah" Yachi said pulling her knees to her chest and resting her chin on her fore arm.

"Then..why don't you just tell her?" Hinata asked.

"B-because-!" Hinata interrupted her saying-.

"You think she won't feel the same way?" Hinata guessed.

"!-...'" Yachi just stayed quiet and didn't say anything.

"...or you don't know how...to?" Hinata added, and Yachi looked at him for a second and then looked at the ground.

"...B-both..." Yachi said looking down sadly with teary eyes.

"...'Actions speak louder than words', they say" Hinata quoted.

"...huh?" Yachi looked at Hinata confusingly.

"I'm saying...if you don't know how to tell her, then maybe, express your feelings to her in another way" Hinata said his hand on his chin, looking like his thinking.

"B-b-ut how?, And what if she doesn't feel th-" Yachi said facing him with glassy eyes, she was cut off by the ginger again.

"'You won't know, if you don't try!" Hinata said and giving Yachi a bright smile and a thumbs up.

Yachi's eyes widen slightly to Hinata speaking wisely, and then a thought crossed her mind.

'Has Hinata ever dated anyone before?-' She thought curiously, she was interrupted by a voice calling her.

"Yachi-san?...Yachi-san?..Yach-Oh!, I was saying that, maybe write a song" Hinata suggested.

"A-a s-song?, Me? Sing?!, I-i can't sing..." Yachi said downing herself.

"Like I said 'You won't know, if you don't try', besides I can help you!" Hinata said cheering her up with a signature smile.

".... you'll help me?"

"Of course Yachi-san!"

"...ok..so where do we start?"

"We'll star-" Hinata whispered something in her ear.

Little did the two know, someone saw them, and captured the moment when Hinata whispered something to Yachi, making it look like they were kissing.

"*Chuckle*, your mine....Hinata Shoyo"

**With the Others**

"Hmm...Hey guys?!, Have you seen Hinata?, He's not here!" Tanaka said informing the others.

"Now that you mention it...Yachi-san's not here either!" Noya said.

"They were just here awhile ago!" Suga said starting to panic.

"Oh God!, Oh God!, Oh God!" Asahi panicking and starts praying for their safety.

"Huh?..what's wrong crows?" A ChasireCat questioned the panicking crows.

"Have you seen Hinata and Yachi, anywhere?!" Daichi asked Kuroo panicking.

"Woah!, Calm down...no I haven't seen them, why?, Did something happen!?" Kuroo worryingly asked.

"They're not here!, Suga said they were here awhile ago!"

"Wait... They're Missing?!" Kuroo unintentionally shouted and gained attention from the others.

"Missing?" Yaku asked curiously.

"Whose Missing?" Oikawa butted in.

"Yeah and where's, Hinata?, I wanna play with him!" Lev said oblivious on the situation.