Chp 21: 𝑨 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑨𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏

Previously...

"There you are!!!"
_________________***_________________

"There you are!!!"

A sudden voice said, when they heard the voice, the puppy got out from Hinata's grasp and run towards the voice.

They all turn around to find, a beautiful woman with black hair that was braided, wearing a beautiful white dress.

All of them looked at the woman and the puppy in her hands, then they heard another voice, this time it sounded like a girls voice.

"Found you guys!"

The girl said, and everyone looked at her and eyes go wide, she has brown eyes and a wide and bright smile basically she looked like Hinata but girl version and not to mention she had bright and vibrant Orange hair EXACTLY like Hinata.

Suddenly they heard a gasp, they turn around to see Hinata with teary eyes, his hand was clamped to his mouth.

"M-...mom?...-!-N-nastu...?" He managed to blurt out, all heard him and was even more shocked, they looked at the woman that had an closed eyes smile, and nodded, the girl, now identified as Natsu said-.

"NI-CHANNN!!❤️" Natsu said and quickly ran her brother but Hinata ran towards her and swept off her feet and spin her around before hugging her tightly, the girl laughed while their mother looked at her children and showed a gentle smile.

"Hahahaha!, Ni-chan your squeezing me!" Nastu said laughing while Hinata just wouldn't let her go, he didn't noticed his tears were falling.

"*Sniffle* I-...I missed y-you so much...!,...I finally got to see you again..in so long!" Hinata said with tears and sniffles, Natsu paused for a second before hugging her brother back.

"*Whispers* I missed Ni-chan too..." Natsu said and smiled into the hug, while the simps watch the two siblings have their long awaited reunion.

Hinata carried Natsu and towards his Mom, his mom smiled and hugged him with Natsu still in hand.

"Mom...I missed you so much.." Hinata said and sobbed more, his mom looked at him and wiped his tears and showed him a beautiful smile that he hadn't seen in a long time.

"Oh Honey...me too..,I missed you too.." She said and kissed his forehead, then they broke the hug and turn to see the teams with teary eyes.

"That's what you call wholesome!" Tanaka said wiping his 'tears' away.

All of them sniffle and wiped their 'tears'.

"Whose this?" Hinata asked and picked up the puppy.

"Actually he's your's" Kimiko said while patting the puppy's head.

"....."

"I-Its mine?!?!" Hinata shouted, and his mom chuckled, Natsu just patted it's head too.

"Yup!"

"But w-why?" Hinata asked.

"Because it's been so long since we've seen each other and I thought that you might've gotten lonely all by yourself in the house, so I adopted him so you won't get lonely!, So he's your's!" Kimiko said with a cheery voice.

Hinata looked at the puppy and smiled gently and hugged him, while the puppy just lick his face.

"Hahaha, well if your mine then you gotta have a name!" Hinata said and patted the puppy's head.

.....

"How abouttt..... L-..Leo" Hinata said and the puppy began to lick his face more, Hinata laughed.

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ||  𝑯. 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒎 ✔︎ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara