"I didn't know you had so much fire in you," he mused, his hands snaking around my arms and his sharp nails digging hard into my skin, "this is going to be more fun than I expected".

He had me pinned underneath him now, and I was completely unable to move. I twisted and thrashed my body with everything I had, but I couldn't match his overwhelming strength.

"If you like it rough, I can make it rough," his hot breath trailed down my neck, sending shivers through my body.

"Get off me," I tried again to free myself from underneath him, but it was no use.

"You like to play hard to get too? You're an interesting one," he moved his lips down to the base of my neck.

His lips brushed quickly against my skin before stopping just above my collar bone. He sucked hard on the sensitive spot of skin, leaving bite marks everywhere he went. Sharp pain erupted from my skin, and small whimpers forced their way out of my mouth. Every second of this was torture, all I wanted was for Yuuji to come back and make it stop.

"Keep making those sounds," Sukuna breathed, ripping my shirt in half and exposing my torso.

He leaned down and nibbled on my chest, his nails digging deeper into the backs of my arms. I tried to choke back the cries that were stuck in my throat.

He started making his way back up my body, and stopped with his face right above mine. He flashed me the most evil smile I've ever seen, and then forced his lips on mine. The taste of blood washed over my mouth again, but this time it was my own.

His lips were so much rougher than Yuuji's. I thought back to our kiss the other night, how raw and gentle it had felt. How warmth and bliss had spread through my entire body while we kissed. This was the complete opposite.

I twisted my head to the side and Sukuna growled in distaste, biting down hard on the lobe of my ear. I cried out again, a mix of tears and blood slowly dripping down my neck.

"Yuuji please," My voice was weak, "make it stop".

"He can't hear you," Sukuna laughed, sitting up and releasing my arms.

My arms fell free but they ached so bad I could barely move them. And even If I could, there was nothing I could do to fight back.

I watched his hands move down to the waistband of Yuuji's sweat pants and my stomach twisted into knots.

"Yuuji!" I screamed this time, "I need you to come back, please".

I watched Sukuna's expression go blank, and his body froze for a few seconds.

I felt relief start to flood through my body, "Yuuji!"

Then he started laughing hysterically, his eyes wild, "I really got you didn't I? I told you, he can't hear you!"

My heart dropped into my stomach, and what little was left in my well of hope had completely dried up.

Sukuna ripped Yuuji's pants off and I squeezed my eyes shut. I didn't want to watch any of this happen. I felt his sharp nails trailing across the skin above the waist band of my pants, and I braced myself for when he inevitably tore them to shreds as well.

I waited and waited, but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes, and saw Yuuji sitting on top of me in just his boxers, all of Sakuna's black markings fading away. He looked frozen, his eyes filled with an indescribable guilt as he slowly pieced together what had just happened.

I pulled my legs out from underneath him and curled them up to my chest, trying to hide the scattered bite marks and bruises that were covering my skin.