jealousy 😒?! but...but how😕

His phone rang cutting of the moment.....and he answered...the voice in the back clearly said "aw baby I missed you so much ugh where are you anyways oh and I have a surprise for you" I knew it was wrong..he had a girlfriend....well of course he has a girlfriend....I could feel my eyes wet and cold,tears just wanting to spill...but why? Why should I be jealous?...or sad..or anything for that matter?...."well it's probably cause you like him" "no I don't...and plus he has a girlfriend..but what about the but..." I argued with my conscious....I felt my throat get dry and my eyes holding back what seemed like a waterfall....he quickly looked at me...with concern in his eyes...and my eyes were jewelled with teardrops threating to fall at any given moment now...

(LEVI'S POV(◠‿◕)

"hello?" I answered....and a squeaky overused trying to seem cute annoying as hell voice answers the phone "aw baby I missed you so much ugh where are you anyways oh and I have a surprise for you" ....she wasn't even my girl...I looked back at Lia whose rosy cheeks were beaded with tears like a rose kissed with raindrops...I gave her a look....I didn't want her to cry......I said "Sienna...you and I both know damn well you aren't mine.shut up,I don't wanna hear your nonsense,the only reason I'm not blocking you is cause your brother is my best friend" and hung up before she got a chance to say anything...and looked back at lia who was sniffling her nose and wiping her tears away with her fluffy top....i said "hey it's ok,I don't like her and I'm sorry about that,it's a long story" she didn't respond but simply nodded at me with a weak smile.....I knew she was still hurt...just then I got another call....this time from Ace....I picked up and before I could say anything the voice spoke "ayo Levi um we got a job for you like rn,I knew you said naw but you gotta do this" "hmph,ight" and reverted my attention back to the Angel infront of me....but I knew I had to go....I got on my skateboard and apologized....just as I was leaving she called my name and once I turned engulfed me in a hug....it was warm...and made me feel vulnerable... normally I would hate this...but I couldn't hate this...I couldn't hate her...I sadly knew I had to pull away...and knew the danger I was putting her in by simply standing next to her....it started to rain lightly....I looked back to see her standing still... looking over with tears....I stood for a second but didn't hesitate...to go back
"It's raining... you're gonna catch a cold" "idc,do you have to go?" "Yes...I'm sorry, you're gonna catch a cold,and shouldn't you be home? Your parents must be worried" "she checked her phone the wallpaper was of her and a little boy who seemed to not be older than 1" it read 10:34 "Lia,you should get going" "but I'm scared...and it's dark.." she said sniffling....she looked so cute and I couldn't deny.....I quietly nodded and said "oh come here" as I hugged her small figure...and then we were off.... she rode her bike while I rode on my board right besides her we talked a bit about ur families...she told me how her parents were always out...and I told her about mine...she loved Anime just like me...and soon we were at her house........I waved bye from outside...and she quickly got inside....and got upstairs and waved from the window....I smiled and I could see she didn't want me to leave... neither did I but...I had to....I gave her my number...and rode away...after making sure she shut the window and closed the blinds...we had only now met yest I felt comfortable around her....

(LIA'S POVʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ💖)

he said something I couldn't quiet grasp...but didn't care since idk...but...then I could feel the tears coming down involuntary from my eyes...I heard him say something...but only one sentence ringed in my ear and made me happier "you aren't even my girlfriend" I tried to get rid of my tears he assured me that they had nothing between them...yet I wondered why he had to assure me...it felt right this way....but I've never felt this way....I was broken away from my thoughts as his phone rang once more.....he answered and ended quite quickly saying "ight''but very quickly brought his brown eyes back on me.....he got on his skateboard and before he was about to go....i hugged him...idk why but it felt safe...he was warm...but tough...but he pulled away...and rode his skateboard but with a slow pace....I stood there.... wishing he wouldn't have to leave.....