Day 21: Icing fight

Agatha put down her book on her bedside table and sighed. "Tedros! I'm bored!" She poked his cheek and he opened his eyes groggily. "Do you want to make a gingerbread house then?" Agatha smiled and nodded, "I'll text Sophie and Hort to come over in half an hour. That means you'll have to get up, sleepyhead!" Tedros groaned and stuffed his head in the pillow. Agatha grabbed another pillow and smacked his back with it, in response got up and slumped out of bed. Agatha pulled out her phone.

                                                         💖Sophie💖

                                  Tedros and I are going to make a gingerbread house,                                                                              do you and Hort want to join us?

Sure! When do we come over?

                                                                               In half an hour would be great!

Okay! See you then!

~Time skip brought to you by Aric's knife~

There was a knock on the door and Agatha rushed to get it. She opened the door and saw Sophie and Hort on the other side. "Hey, guys!" She quickly hugged Sophie, "Come in!" She brought them into the kitchen where Tedros was taking the gingerbread out of the oven. "Hi! We already have all the icing and candy." He motioned to a pile of candy and icing on the other side of the kitchen. Hort raised his eyebrows, "Let's get on with it!" Tedros slid the gingerbread off the sheets, "Assembling it is the hardest part." 

It sure was. After quite a few mess-ups and two hours, they had finally put the gingerbread house together. "We may as well decorate now." Said Hort, "We can finally get to the fun part!" Everyone smiled and dumped the bags of candy into little bowls. They decided that they would be in teams of two (Agatha and Tedros on one team and Sophie and Hort on the other) and would each decorate one side of the gingerbread house. They set a 20-minute timer and got to work.

Tedros and Agatha took the smarties and the chocolate kisses while Hort and Sophie took a ton of gumdrops and jube-jubes. "Tedros you have icing all over your face!" Said Agatha, laughing. Tedros frowned and raised his piping bag like a sword. He pointed it to Agatha, "Tedros, don't you dare!" She screamed. He grinned and put it on his hand, Agatha's eyes widened, "Tedros..." He slapped his hand right on her face. Agatha proceeded to put the icing on her hand as well and smothered on his face. They just looked at each other and started laughing their heads off. Hort rolled his eyes, "Get a room."

There you go! This one was a bit longer and I'm super happy with it. I hope you guys liked it as much as I did! Again, requests are always open! Anyways, have a great day/night! Bye!!!